Isagenix Program

Options
Hi Everyone.... :smooched: I am new this site and just love it!!! I am keeping track of everything. Is anyone else on the Isagenix Program? I started this program with help to lose 50 pounds! I started it on March 5th and as of today, March 11th I have lost 8 pounds! I am so excited! Was wondering if anyone else is doing the program? Thanks for all your support thru this jouney:smile:

Replies

• hunter88
    hunter88 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Everyone.... :smooched: I am new this site and just love it!!! I am keeping track of everything. Is anyone else on the Isagenix Program? I started this program with help to lose 50 pounds! I started it on March 5th and as of today, March 11th I have lost 8 pounds! I am so excited! Was wondering if anyone else is doing the program? Thanks for all your support thru this jouney:smile:
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :blushing: What is the Isagenix Program?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this. :smile: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • hunter88
    Options
    :smile: Hi if you go to isamovie.com and click on The Isagenix 2008 Movies you can learn all about it. I just found out about and watched all the videos and I here i am on the program. Its two shakes a day and one meal 600 calories. Then you have to cleanse once a week. The cleansing was hard, didn't think I could do it, but I did two days in a row and I feel so much better. I can't believe I did it!:drinker:
  • hunter88
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so much for your support, it helps to have it! I wish you good luck on your journey and if I can help in anyway, let me know. :drinker:
  • Time4NUME
    Options
    :smile: Wow! Thank you I will check it out.
  • Time4NUME
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats on your weight loss.