Food Diary Help

Options
I have been a member for a while but just actually starting on here. I have been a member of Sparks people for a while and did my food tracking there on and off. After I track my food for about a week will some of you be willing to take time out to review my food diary and see if you see something wrong or something that should be changed or improved. I have a ton of food restrictions so when I actually am ready for my diary to be reviewed I will list my restrictions as well. This way some of my food choices may make sense.

If you are willing to help please let me know.

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than willing to help you with your diary!
  • readsalot68
    readsalot68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll help you with your food diary.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i'll help!
  • Bluebox32
    Bluebox32 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nice! I will appreciate any comments.
  • carolmarthaross
    carolmarthaross Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i need to copy my food diary for my doctor...but i can't remember when i last loaded it...is there a way to find when i was last active?
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I don’t think there’s anywhere that will tell you when you last filled in your food diary. If you have a rough idea (is it weeks, months or years?) I think you’d have to pick a random date in the past in the date drop down at the top of the diary and just go fishing!

Might be an idea to pick a date early in a month to start with since it’s common for people to ‘make a fresh start’ at the beginning of a month. Only you know if you’re that sort of person though - I know I’m not but many are!

If it’s a really long time I’m not sure what value the data will have to your doctor though! 🤷‍♀️
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,476 Member
    Options
    If you don't have Premium MFP, I think it only keeps the most recent two years (unsure of exact number?) , so if long ago, no point in looking.

On web MFP, you can use the "Full Report" link at the bottom of the food diary page, look at around a month at a time if you change the dates, so if you have a rough idea, changing the month and reloading the report can be quicker than going week by week, let alone day by day.