Weight loss not showing

Options
Whenever I log a weight loss, it doesn’t show up on my timeline. It used to, but gas suddenly stopped. Yes, I am clicking on the tick.

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,122 Member
    Options
    That's a technical bug, and one that has lasted for a long time already. I haven't had an automatic post on my feed for my weight loss in at least a year. You might try contacting Support or posting in the technical subforum, but it probably won't help.
  • scarlett_k
    scarlett_k Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    What do you have your goal set to? If you're set to maintenance or weight gain then it won't post a loss. You can also set it to not post it.
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    scarlett_k wrote: »
    What do you have your goal set to? If you're set to maintenance or weight gain then it won't post a loss. You can also set it to not post it.

I have my goal set to lose.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    scarlett_k wrote: »

I have my goal set to lose.

To get an update to post on my timeline I have to have my goal set to lose AND be above whatever my set goal weight is.
    If you can tick both those items off I would say raise a technical help ticket.