Lost 11 LB in 4 weeks

Options
Ruby2020A
Ruby2020A Posts: 9 Member
Hi , how are you? My name is Ruby I am 34 years old, from Los Angeles, CA . I have three boys. I currently weigh 139 my goal is to be 125-129 during COVID I stepped on the scale to find my self 150LB . I have been on a diet using Herbalife meal replacement and prolessa hunger control and fat burner. I have lost 11 lb within 4 weeks. I still have 10 -14 more lbs to go. I use my Apple Watch to count my steps my goal is to walk 10,000-12,000 steps per day. Would love to be your buddy pal during this journey. We could use each other for motivation.
What is your story?

Replies

• HEYREFF
    HEYREFF Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Stay focused, the last 10 lbs are the toughest. It can be very frustrating, be patient.
  • Prettyeyes46
    Prettyeyes46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm good. I am Carla, 57 years old. Two grown-ups. I am 212, I'm doing my weight loss in stages, that way it doesn't seem as much. One day at a time.
    Wow! 11 pounds that so good. I have 12 pounds to lose. I am low carb. I am trying to add more weights to my workouts just to tone, and walking, cardio when the weather is not happy walking weather.
  • Sburgess04
    Sburgess04 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Steph; I too am using the Herbalife products to assist with weight loss. I have lost 13lb within the last 3 weeks with a goal of approx. 40-50 lbs but in order to keep my curves; I'd be happy with a good 30lb loss. I am not hard on myself, I do one shake per day as an aide and eat clean (protein & complex carb for lunch and dinner) but feel I could maintain the Herbalife in my diet long-term as they are tasty and the Tea is so YUMMY! I have forced myself to try things like rice cakes, avocado and other healthy low carb/calorie snacks. I eat every 3 hours to keep my metabolism on GO and I do approx. 15min cardio and 30 or more weights 3x weekly at the gym or home with resistance bands and HIIT.

Your weight will peel off but as previously said, this is a process so don't get discouraged. I am taking things slower as my weight loss goal is large; I am treating as a lifestyle change rather than a diet as this gives me a more flexible timeline and I don't feel the pressure associated with the word "diet". YOU GOT THIS; STAY MOTIVATED!!!
  • s4807
    s4807 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Ruby,
    I have to agree with the comments of taking it slow. I am older (63) and have lost and gained weight most of my life, but have slowly added as I have gotten older. I am down 10 lbs in about 2 months. I have decided to calculate how many calories I can eat a day to lose 5 lbs a month and try to average that over the month. I created a spreadsheet to track. In the past I would try to eat 1000 or 1200 calories a day, only to give up because all I did was think about food. This time, I am trying to just make a few changes and not go crazy. Gave up real cokes, some alcohol and grazing, but doesn't mean I can't have one if my calories are low for month. I'm averaging about 1600 calories a day which is enough for me not to be hungry or panic. I have decided it took a long time to put this weight on, I'm going to give it a year to get it off. I am hoping I can make it a life habit and not a diet. Good luck with your plan to lose the weight, but when you hit you mark, figure how to eat healthy to stay there! You don't have to starve yourself as I have thought most my life.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    With so little left to lose, you should be aiming to lose 0.5 to 0.75 lbs per week. faster will lead to a larger % of your weight loss coming from muscle, not just fat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!