New to this site! :)

Options
Hi everyone... I'm new to the site. My dietician suggested this site, said it was wonderful and extremely helpful for losing/managing weight and a healthy lifestyle. Would love to know what others think about it! I've downloaded the app for my phone as well and feel it's been such a blessing! This won't be the first time I've attempted to lose weight, but my first time using this tool... any tips or suggestions would be so appreciated! :wink:

Replies

• EricaPaige921
    EricaPaige921 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the app for my phone... that's how I got started on this, just browsing through the android store.
  • Liliswen
    Options
    Hi Becki,

I've been using the app on my phone for a couple months now and I really like it. I just starting using the online feature last night. I'm looking for new people to support and help support me. If you would like to do that, please send me a friend request. Good luck with your weight loss efforts.
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :happy: Amazing site! Full of wonderfully supportive people with lots of tips and advice!

Good luck with your journey!!

Sars :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Magpie1892
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP get lots of friends and login everyday. Good luck with your target, add me if you like :)
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love the phone app, and that's actually how I started on MFP. I didn't know there was a website until a week or so later. When I make dinner, I use the phone app to scan the ingredients as I use them and it makes counting the calories so simple. You will love this site. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • curiositycat
    curiositycat Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think I'm actually starting to become addicted to MFP! I've lost 12 lbs. since July 11--nothing else has been this effective for me. I LOVE IT! My phone has WebOS, so no app for it (yet, I hope). Anyway, welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • gailashton
    Options
    I absolutely love this site. I swear by it. It holds one accountable. If you don't put stuff in, you're only lying to yourself. It's worked for me and it's worked for a lot of others. Good Luck. I've lost 120 pounds 3 times, but this time for me is the last time. If you want to be friends I'd love to be part of your journey. Good luck, you can do this!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm new to the site. My dietician suggested this site, said it was wonderful and extremely helpful for losing/managing weight and a healthy lifestyle. Would love to know what others think about it! I've downloaded the app for my phone as well and feel it's been such a blessing! This won't be the first time I've attempted to lose weight, but my first time using this tool... any tips or suggestions would be so appreciated! :wink:
    You won't be disappointed...stick to the suggestions at first, and you can always adjust them manually if needed. Welcome aboard!