looking for friends to motivate each other! Healthy eating!

Options
hello everyone so i am trying to move away from dieting and try to change the way i eat instead by swapping certain things out and figuring out what is healthy and what i actually like so i can stick with it as well as focusing on trying to get more protein, it has been going pretty well so far! would love some friends who are trying to build on their fitness and healthy diet so we can motivate each other!
Tagged:

Replies

• amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If your diary is open and you're doing things the healthy way/ not starting yourself by all means add me
  • Cerimie
    Cerimie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    amybg1 wrote: »
    If your diary is open and you're doing things the healthy way/ not starting yourself by all means add me

Yes my diary is open I was confused about the not starting yourself part however?
  • TheSaladDodger83
    TheSaladDodger83 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to do it…. I’ve only recently started MFP and tracking my diet, it’s amazing how little some foods do for you, and how much others can. I’ve made some huge changes and still eating foods I enjoy, but now they’re packed with the nutrients I should be getting more of rather than wasting my daily calories on foods that neither fill me up, nor add to my other stats ❤️
    But the motivation thing is real! What good is it doing all of this if you’ve nobody to share your progress with, or to tell you you’re doing amazing.
  • PennyBrew87
    PennyBrew87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’m working on listening to my body, not focusing on “good” or “bad” foods, and moving more.
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me please! My diary is open and just starting to get back in the swing of things.
  • Cerimie
    Cerimie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to do it…. I’ve only recently started MFP and tracking my diet, it’s amazing how little some foods do for you, and how much others can. I’ve made some huge changes and still eating foods I enjoy, but now they’re packed with the nutrients I should be getting more of rather than wasting my daily calories on foods that neither fill me up, nor add to my other stats ❤️
    But the motivation thing is real! What good is it doing all of this if you’ve nobody to share your progress with, or to tell you you’re doing amazing.

For sure ! For me the shift is wraps for some reason I'm more Inclined to use healthier and more nutrient heavy meals when I have wraps. I also realised something my pattern. I would eat these tiny meals all day and then I would eat just as many calories as a snack later on because I was starving. I now eat more filling meals and then plan a late night meal before bed and its really helped !
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    Hello! Losing 100+ pounds without surgery is a supportive, non-judgmental community of people who have opted to get rid of 100+ pounds without weight loss surgery.

We have no stringent posting rules, except to please be respectful of other members. Solicitations of products are not permitted and violate MFP's terms of service. Any posts soliciting a particular product will be removed.

Any discussion of a medical nature is not to be construed as medical advice. Please consult your physician for medical concerns and/or questions regarding your medical condition.

Due to the personal nature of some of our topics/posts and, in order to protect the privacy of our members, our group is set to "Private." Please don't let that stop you from sending a join request. We welcome all those that are serious about getting to a healthier weight.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-losing-100-pounds-without-surgery