Replies

• razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You look great and I am loving those legs!!! Way to go
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!! I think I have seen your whole journey and you kept going!!! That is what I need to do!!! UGH!!! Thank you for sharing your story!!:flowerforyou: I didn't realize you are a little person too like me!:blushing: Here I thought you were one of those 5' 9" women, but no you are short like me, I'm 5' 3" I always feel like it's so much harder when you're short cuz every pound shows!!! :grumble: I promise I won't use that excuse anymore!!!:noway: Thanks Nat!!!!! :drinker: You will be my BIG inspiration this week!! I really need inspirations, I've been doing so bad!:cry: So here is to me doing better and following in your foot steps!!!:bigsmile: I can do this!!! I also love that you did all your exercise at home, no gym for you!! I love your planking pic too. You should repost that some time:laugh:
    Congrats to you on your FABULOUS accomplishments!!! You are one of my MFP Heros!!! So happy for you and your whole family, you should be so proud of yourself for motivating them to eat healthier too!!! Congrats to hubby!!!! and the good for your daughter for trying all those new foods Mom puts in front of her!! I need to do that too! Unfortunately I have that super Skinny hubby who should be eating twice as many calories per day than he does.
    Cheers to you Nat!!! I see a new Fall wardrobe in YOUR future!!
  • stormbaby
    stormbaby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look healthy and happy, which is the reason we are all here... congratulations!!!
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger!!! Amazing!
  • anner53108
    Options
    I'm so proud of you and find you to be such an inspiration to me on a daily basis! But you already knew that, right? :smile:

{{hugs}}

~ Ann :flowerforyou:
  • klewis81
    Options
    This was such an inspirational story, thank you so much for sharing with us. It's just what I needed today after eating a cheeseburger and fries, gotta get back on the wagon!
  • iarookie
    Options
    Look at your abs! WOWZA! Im so proud of you! Im glad you are my friend! WTG!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    you have accomplished so much....congrats to you....you look great!!!
    one question....how many calories were you eating in the beginning, middle & now??
    you said you DID eat back all your exercise calories??

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Well done :)
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey and story you have! That's wonderful, and you look so much fitter and younger! Keep up the good work!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you have accomplished so much....congrats to you....you look great!!!
    one question....how many calories were you eating in the beginning, middle & now??
    you said you DID eat back all your exercise calories??

Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
    I was set to 2lbs a week loss, which put me at 1200 calories. Later when the weight really slowed up I changed it to 1 and then 1/2 lb loss a week. I stalled in losing and decided even if I only lose 1/2 lb a week it was still more than I was doing at the time. This puts me at 1450 calories a day before exercise right now. The smaller you get the smaller the calories! And older makes me have less! Slow and steady, because you only fail when you quit. Just never quit. The wagon keeps moving, get back on every single time! I always eat back my exercise calories. Thats also my incentive to exercise. Other than now it's a habit that I feel funny about if I don't do it. I once looked up my maintence and it's not much over 2000 a day. So I'd better find a way to eat lots, be satisfied, and exercise!

Being short the weight loss shows quicker, as does any gain. And the more I lost closer to my goal, the slower the loss was. But that "records" and check in kept me at it. The slope on the graph was the same all along, just evening out a little more after the halfway point. Stalls, then dips, then stalls again. It was better than my imagination that told me it had been ages since I lost, when it was really only a week or 2. Like a roll of paper towels if you take off one and it's full you hardly notice it, but once it gets closer to the end of the roll one sheet will look like a lot more of that roll! So even though it's slower, I was toning and looking much better.
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Total AWESOMENESS! You help me to push further everyday and to hold on when I don't think I can. We will be healthy old women. Smiles & hugs for your success!
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You are a true testimony of consistency! I hope that I can be that consistent in the weeks and months ahead.
  • butterfly3747
    Options
    wow, amazing congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
    love the arm in your shorts photo! :smile:
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    You look great :) But don't lie about being almost 50 you're clearly mid 20's lol :)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    whoa.. have you saw your tummy, its AWESOME!! you look GREAT!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    So amazing! Way to go!
  • Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! Don't you just love shopping for all those new slimmer clothes? And isn't it so much easier to move around, get in and out of the car, do stairs, etc. GOOD JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!