chocolate addict needs help

Options
I am a chocolate addict, i love junk food, little debbies, chocolate ice cream, candy bars, junk and junk, lol..... any suggestions on low calorie "better for you than true junk food" chocolate??? i am in love with my 100 calorie fudgecicles but cannot find anything else lower in calories....... any suggestions?

Replies

• cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    25 calorie diet swiss miss hot chocolate in with your oatmeal??? Chocolate Vita tops are good, I actually thought they were too chocolatey. But I am not fond of a lot of chocolate.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I get to have chocolate 2-3 times a day! I have chocolate flavored calcium supplements and chocolate flavored whey protein powder. I never have sweets cravings because I have my healthy alternatives.
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    This is right around 100 calories - the Skinny Cow line of candy is awesome! When I absolutely crave chocolate, that's what I go for!
  • TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Blue Bunny makes a really good fudgesicle for 35 calories; m&m fun-sized packs are only 77 calories a pack. Skinny Cow makes a chocolate ice cream bar thats 110 cals.

I used to be a chocoholic -- one of my best NSV's came when I'd logged in my chocolate and then forgot to eat it -- it just isn't as desirable anymore.

Good luck -- and happy losing!
  • meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    mikado sticks small and might curb a craving for a while at only 11 cals a stick :)
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    try Edys French Silk ice cream :)
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my chocolate Shakeology once a day. It not only gives me my chocolate fix, but it helps curb my appetite and provides me with all the nutrients I need for the day! DELISH!
  • jmikels67
    Options
    I too am a chocoholic and love all that stuff you listed too. I have learned that 30 semi sweet chocolate chips are only 70 calories. I keep mine in the fridge, so I can put a couple in my mouth, let them melt and really drag out the enjoyment. It's an almost daily treat for me, and keep me from going wild with all the other stuff. Most of all, find something that satisfies you instead of doing away with it completely, if not you're setting yourself up for a big binge, and that doesn't help at all. Hope you find something that works for you!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    VITA TOPS!!!!!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    This is right around 100 calories - the Skinny Cow line of candy is awesome! When I absolutely crave chocolate, that's what I go for!

skinny cow everything is freaking awesome!!! All the ice cream i've had is good and as far as the candy bars the heavenly chocolate crisp is my new favorite candy bar :) What about the chocolate cheerios?
  • TimetoLose_
    Options
    A lot of the nabisco 100 calorie packs are great, my fav are the oreo crisps and the chocolate (they also have white chocolate) covered pretzels! =] I am also a chocolate addict. If you really need a chocolate fix, dark chocolate is always a healthier alternative. Good luck!
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pretzel m&m's- I call them diet m&m's! Chocolate royal marshmallow's- 17 of them for 100 calories! Also Blue Bunny's Fat free no sugar added brownie sundae ice cream, made with splenda so tastes a lot better than it used to! Dairy Queen's Dilly bar has low fat ice cream in it! Oh ya, also Fiber One brownies- 90 calories- Delicious! As you can see... I also love chocolate! :)
  • CryTerrell
    Options
    I love chocolate too. I switch over to the 100 calories and the snack wells. They are soooo good!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    VITA TOPS!!!!!

ohh.. forgot about those :) these are just as awesome!!
  • km5dx
    km5dx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    THe 90 cal Fiber One brownies are pretty good ... Also Emerald Coccoa Roasted Almonds...
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Chocolate cheerios are SO good. Like everyone else said, Skinny Cow...I also always keep dark chocolate bars (85%) around and eat a square (55 cals) when I get a craving.
  • carriem29
    Options
    I have chocolate every day:) I usually go for the Fiber One Brownies or the Skinny Cow Heavely Crisp Candy Bar. I also like the Pretzel M&M's or the 3 Musketeer Truffle Crisp (reminds me of Angel Food Candy).
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge chocolate fan...however I love having my Lindt 90% square with some natural PB. It's like a Reeses but healthy. If you don't like uber dark chocolate like I do...have some of the 60%. The darker the better because of the antioxdents.
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fiber one bars are good. The chocolate bars and brownies are good and 90 calories.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am making a list of all these things, thank you all for great advice, i am trying to limit my treats and it is hard when i was use to eating 3 packs of little debbie swiss rolls at a time !! thanks you all