NEVER PLAYED
20%
LoveyChar 1 vote
ITS JUST OKAY
0%

Replies

• futuresylph
    futuresylph Posts: 2,178 Member
    None of the above. I enjoy Wordle and play it a few times a week, but I'm certainly not "addicted" to it.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    NEVER PLAYED
    Is it free and is it interactive? My husband plays Wordscapes (spelling, not sure if that's correct) but I jump in as word games are my favorite. He used to play Candy Crush Saga, never tried that one.
  • risinghope
    risinghope Posts: 11 Member
    I play and post Wordle and Wordle 2 (six letters) on a FB thread some friends keep up, daily. I like that kind of social aspect to it. I also play Quordle (4 5-letter words solved together, 9 guesses for each, but don't post those results.

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited March 2022
    YES
    Maybe "addicted" is too strong a word, but I do play every day. My wife is competitive with me and is pleased when she gets the answers in fewer guesses than I do.

I also play Nerdle, Quordle, and Octordle, although that last one beats me 50% of the time.

@risinghope curse you for pointing out Wordle 2, AKA WordHurdle now, apparently.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Never heard of it, so looked it up. Fun! The math one is more addictive to me. Played the US cities one, too. I’m hooked!