P90X IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! WHO'S IN?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh, and please log on to beachbody.com for more P90X information! xxx
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Im doing classic! Will take pics and measurements tomorrow. Trying something different....gonna do the chest and back in the morning and save ab ripper for before bed...
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I will be doing classic. I have started it TWICE before and only lasted a little longer than 30 days. I will need support and would love to join the group. :)
  • MissBev1
    Options
    I started P90X today. I loved it. I have completed ChaLEAN Extreme and Iove that. Tried Insanity and struggled but decided I didn't want to continue so I am doing P90X. I really do love the weight lifting! Would love to join you on this journey.

Bev
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    I did my first workout tonight. It felt great! Anybody else do their first workout today?
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, I'm already a day behind! I'll be starting tonight if we can clear up some space in the living room. (I'm in the process of moving and I have a 2 y/o with an ear infection). I will be in with you guys tonight. What is everyone doing tonight?
  • Sharon150
    Options
    Ok, so my husband started it and quit a few months ago. I heard the music on it and did not like it at all. Is that easy to get over? Because I have a hard time working out if the music isn't good.
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Ok, so my husband started it and quit a few months ago. I heard the music on it and did not like it at all. Is that easy to get over? Because I have a hard time working out if the music isn't good.

I don't really notice the music b/c I am trying so hard to do the work AND Tony never is quite~! Anyway, I think there's an option to turn the music off.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I started another round last week. I'm in! :D I LOVE my p90x!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options

There is an option to turn the music off at the start up menu. :tongue:
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Day 2 done. Loved it! Hope everyone else is doing well. Bev
  • MissBev1
    Options
    Day 2 done. Loved it! Hope everyone else is doing well. Bev