Looking for new friends and support

Options
I have a goal to lose 35 lbs and I'm slowly on my way! I could use more friends here to help with the motivation so feel free to add me and let's help each other!

This is the first time I’ve stuck with my routine and I’m feeling really positive about it finally 💪

Also, tell me where you're from (just because I'm nosey like that haha. I'm from Colorado)

Replies

• icantbestoppeduknow
    Options
    Hi I’m Peter from Toronto. I want to lose 75 more lbs and have already lost 15. I have a hard time finishing my calorie diary in the evening and recently got a treadmill. Nice to meet you
  • bigmama0919
    bigmama0919 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah. Single mom from Missouri. I'm attempting to lose 75 lbs. I've lost 16 lbs since January. It comes off slower than it used to. 😁
  • K_Train450
    K_Train450 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jared and I'm from Ohio. Been a user of MFP for a while but definitely looking for new friends. I got quite a lot of weight to lose and would like to see how others are doing and motivate them when I can.
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Ang_from_Colorado Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah. Single mom from Missouri. I'm attempting to lose 75 lbs. I've lost 16 lbs since January. It comes off slower than it used to. 😁

Oh girl I have 3 kids and after that last one (and being MUCH older when having him) it’s become sooo much harder to lose the weight

• Ang_from_Colorado
    Options
    Jared_398 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm Jared and I'm from Ohio. Been a user of MFP for a while but definitely looking for new friends. I got quite a lot of weight to lose and would like to see how others are doing and motivate them when I can.

Thanks for the add! I love having people motivate me and getting food and exercise ideas from others

• Ang_from_Colorado
    Options
    Hi I’m Peter from Toronto. I want to lose 75 more lbs and have already lost 15. I have a hard time finishing my calorie diary in the evening and recently got a treadmill. Nice to meet you

I was down 8 lbs recently but had a weekend away with hubby and now I’m finding it super hard to get back on track 😞 I have a hard time finishing my calories most days too so I feel ya there!
  • kaysfieldnotes
    kaysfieldnotes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m Kayla & I’m 34 living in Washington 🏔 looking to lose about 50-60lbs and find new friends to share the journey with. Feel free to add me! ☺️
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Neil from U.K. feel free to add x
  • Qixuss
    Qixuss Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Sent you a friend request :)

UK based and aiming to lose another ~50lbs
  • beckee75
    beckee75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm back trying to lose 35-40 pounds. Could definitely use the support, too.
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Options
    beckee75 wrote: »
    I'm back trying to lose 35-40 pounds. Could definitely use the support, too.

We got this! Let’s motivate each other and feel great
  • jasontriwahyudi
    jasontriwahyudi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Need accountability partner too - from Christchurch, New Zealand :smile:
  • ebixby220
    ebixby220 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Elizabeth from Florida. I'm 46 and I'm looking to lose about 80lbs... after 3 kids and some ups and downs, I'm finally feeling balanced and ready for this to be my lifestyle change. I've recently had some health scares this year (thyroid cancer in February and had it completely removed, and more recent found a heart defect) so I'm all about sticking to it to heal from the inside out! I am looking forward to a whole new me!
  • TriciaBeingAccountable
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tricia from Southern California. I'm looking for supportive friends too! I have about 35-45 pounds I'd like to lose. I'll be your friend. <3