Looking to add more friends! (20-30)

Options
Hey I'm Evie! 26 years old and have been on this fitness journey since I was 18. Lots of ups and downs and trying to get back down to a healthy weight. Trying to find friends around my age for more support :-) :heart:

Replies

• marissabakescakes
    marissabakescakes Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I don't really have any left on here and I am kind of "restarting" my journey due to pandemic weight gain!
  • indigomakeithappen
    indigomakeithappen Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends! 30F on a weight loss journey.
  • Karliemyalgia
    Karliemyalgia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hey Evie, I'm Karlie. Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone reading this. 29F, serial re-starter, finally making a concerted effort this April to log (open diary) since my wedding is coming up in May. :)
    I hear you, when I was 20 I was 106lbs, now I'm 129 and obese for my height [4'11 / 179lbs when I started] so I feel you with ups and downs, no judgement here.
  • danielthomas71
    danielthomas71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
  • desertplum
    desertplum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Paige, I'm 24. Same here with some up & down, trying to get back to a healthy weight too. I'll add you :smiley:
  • AlexEllaK
    AlexEllaK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Alex 29F, think I’ve genuinely been on a weight loss/ gain journey since I was about 13 😂 so completely feel you on the ups and downs bits x
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! 29F, I’ve also been on a journey since my teens and am just getting started (again)
  • RachelElizaM
    RachelElizaM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Id love to join in :) I was a high school athlete, but have been on this slow weight gain creep since then. I’d love to lose 15-20 pounds, and think calorie counting is what I’m missing. I’m 26, 5’ 9” and 165ish lbs. Would like to be closer to 140. Accountability is what I need!!