Where are all the football fans??

Options

Replies

• SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Love football! I'm a bit of strange fan... Dolphins are my #1 always have been, then I'll root for the Giants & the Pats. I was 5th & 6th grade team rep for suburban football for 9 years while my boys were growing up, loved it!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Are you ready for some football?!

Go Lions!
  • brkwtkns03
    Options
    Okay I know the game has been over and I know we got our butts handed to us, but I will always bleed chicago blue and orange!!! GO BEARSSSSSSSSS =D
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Go Vikings! Can't wait until Ponder gets his chance. Rebuilding year and all that but I see good things for him.
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    EAGLES BABY !!!! we need a win since the dallas cowgirls and nasty redskins won !!
    10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    PATS 2-0 YEAH!!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Love football

Prefer college

I need an NFL team.

Pats fan here also!
    Come to New England, fit4life... Big Pats/Chargers game at 4:15.

All the cool kids are Pats fans. Going to be a great one today!

I save some calories to enjoy a few potato chips and a cold one during the game.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i'm going to use my quiet indoor voice and admit that i am genetically preprogrammed as a bills fan. woo, bills.

Haha, I will be at the game in Buffalo to watch the Pats win, go pats!! I hope all the Bills fans don't leave 5 minutes befor half time to beat the traffic again...
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    i'm going to use my quiet indoor voice and admit that i am genetically preprogrammed as a bills fan. woo, bills.

Hey come on now! Bills are 2-0, first time that has happened in a long time. Also one of the best offensive teams so far winning 41-7 last week, and 38-35 today.

The Bills make me want to SHOUT!! Let's go Buff-a-lo!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,610 Member
    Options
    Die hard 9er fan, but due to the need for a QB the slogan this year is SUCK FOR LUCK!!!!!
  • Christiiiine
    Options
    Nice to see a lot of football fans on this site :) I wish there were more Jet fans though !!!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Heck ya. . watched the eagles game. . then watched the chargers game. . . then watched oh yet another game. . We are football fanatics in my house.

As for snacks today. . . hmmm watermelon, peach rings. . seafood dip and pita chips. . sliced pepper jack cheese, and peanuts. . . lol
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    B-MORE RAVENS all the way baby!!!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    Nice to see a lot of football fans on this site :) I wish there were more Jet fans though !!!

So do the JETS ...... oh i had to say it
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

So do the JETS ...... oh i had to say it

:laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Its almost time for Sunday Funday to begin--GO JETS!!! :D

Anyone have any healthy game time recipes?? I'm making pierogies right now--dough and all. Maybe not the best idea but I couldn't resist!

go jets!!! great win yesterday!!! getting motivated for 3 weeks on the road!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    STEELERS!!

We just picked up a couple of veggie trays, some fruit, cheese, and some pre-cooked, sliced boneless skinless chicken breast from Fresh and Easy and snacked during the games.
  • tbear16
    tbear16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    lets go jets
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    lets go jets

sigh... yeah, lets go jets. last week was a hard loss, and the only thing that will make it better is a win this week, and a new england loss to the raiders this week too.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Pats need to win today..Its been a rough week in Boston :)