30 day shred?

Options
hi everyone

i have started the 30 day shred dvd today. if there is anyone else out there doing this just now please send me a friend request be good to do it with other people :)

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7. Feel free to add me. :) It's kickin' my butt in a great way!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I'm intending to start it this evening after work! VERY SCARED! Good luck with it! :bigsmile:
  • M1SSG
    Options
    i have just started today :)
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I feel a little lost here, whats the 30 day shred?
  • ecoyle
    Options
    it is defo the best work out dvd i've ever tried had me sweating i cant imagine what level 3 is like but hopefully it will get me fit :)

im sure you will love it
  • laitae
    Options
    I started it yesterday! :-)
  • nirvana1
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm on day 6, I'm just about to post a pic of my abs. Can't believe I'm only on day 6 and can already see a difference! I'll request you once I've put pic on my profile.
    Claire xx
  • M1SSG
    Options
    its a good workout, but it kills me lol
  • ecoyle
    Options
    its a dvd by Jillian Michaels i only herd about it last week on MFP i seen some amazing before and after pics
  • ecoyle
    Options
    that's brilliant. i hope my tummy changes its terrible just now!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options

if you look on amazon(uk) you can buy it pretty cheap i think i got it for around the £6.50 mark a little while ago it is really really worth getting it will whip you into shape in no time! it's the best workout dvd about for "normal weight lossers" if youknow what i mean!
  • ecoyle
    Options
    i got mine from play.com last week and was only £5.99 bargain and its the bestseller
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    amazon was the cheapest (using the new and second hand section rather than amazon's own listing) including postage - cheaper than ebay, cheaper than play

I'm on day 3 today - feel free to send me a f/r too :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B002RNOS2Y/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1316432524&sr=8-1&condition=new
    £4.62 + £1.26 delivery from the seller Planet-of-DVD, I got mine from them and it arrived in a few days
  • LaurDavies
    LaurDavies Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered this thanks to this thread - I'm off to amazon me some 'shred! I'll be back to join the fun and games once it arrives in the post ;)
  • surabhit
    surabhit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've just discovered this thanks to this thread - I'm off to amazon me some 'shred! I'll be back to join the fun and games once it arrives in the post ;)

Will join you bestie :)
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options

if you look on amazon(uk) you can buy it pretty cheap i think i got it for around the £6.50 mark a little while ago it is really really worth getting it will whip you into shape in no time! it's the best workout dvd about for "normal weight lossers" if youknow what i mean!
    Its great I cant wait to get back to it. Lost 100 doing it have kept the weight off over a year. in 30 mins your workout is done! I cant wait to try her weights workout
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started today too! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend and I just started our first round of 30DS on Saturday. Awesome! Level 1, day 3 coming up...
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey! There is a 30 day shred challenge you all might wanna search for. I am on day 5 of level one. LOVE it so far!

Good luck to you all :)
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Today is day 8 for me, already noticing a difference in the way my clothes fit!! Feel free to add me for encouragment/support! I'm very dedicated to doing each level for 10 days and not skipping a day!!! Good luck and happy shredding :)