Considering a Whoop Strap but have a question about how it interacts with MFP

Options
denny_mac
denny_mac Posts: 71 Member
Hello, I have used a Polar HR monitor with the Polar Beat app, which connects to MFP and synchronizes my workouts between the two applications and I'm generally pleased with how those work.

I am considering getting a whoop strap because I have heard about how much more information it provides in terms of feedback for fitness. Can anyone tell me if the app that whoop provides will also transmit workout data to MFP? Does MFP support any kind of connection with the whoop strap app?

Best Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    At this time there is not a supported integration between the Whoop app and MyFitnessPal, so you wouldn't be able to connect a Whoop strap to your account.
  • denny_mac
    denny_mac Posts: 71 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Answers

• kidfried
    kidfried Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    @durden is Whoop app on the roadmap? Seems like a logical integration.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    Options
    @kidfried We definitely plan on adding more integration partners to our program in the future. At this time, we do not know who those partners will be, nor do we announce any partners until they are officially live.

We will take your Whoop recommendation into consideration when we do. We also recommend you contact them as well and let them know you would be interested in having them integrate with us.

For now, to view a list of our current partners, please visit: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps
This discussion has been closed.