Need Motivation to Stay Strong and Less Stressed

Options
Hi I've been lacking Motivation and Support to finish my goals that I would like to meet hopefully by the end of the year, I know if I stay Motivated it will happen. I need to do this also to keep my stress down as it affecting my health and relationship with my family at home and I need to change that now and Improve everything at home.

Replies

• metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You have big goals, and what may be helpful is to break some of these goals down into smaller parts. Maybe sit down and journal out what you mean by "reducing stress," to start. Which stressors cause you the most problem? What are some micro-goals that you can set for yourself that are achievable to address each specific stressor?

When we come to change with visions that are too broad, they can be difficult -- even impossible -- to achieve. Get a good start of being successful by being specific and precise about what you want and why you want it. Then the path forward will make more sense
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I 100% agree with meta. Small goals to start day by day. It makes everything seem pretty simpler. Every day you try to end the day just feeling accomplished on those small victories and over time the add up.

I get the struggle. I’m a serial starter that yo-yos a lot. But I’m getting back at it one day at a time. I’ve got big goals over the long term but trying to focus on my daily victories and improving life.

You’ve got the motivation and we will help support as needed. If you ever need encouragement or a chat you can reach out.

You got this!