deep dark confession time...

Options
2»

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You have such a wonderful story. . I am glad that you were able to make such great strides to become healthy. . I wish you all the luck in getting right where you want to be. . Thank you for being an inspiration to us all!:smile:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Bry, I'm so proud of you for sharing this, and for being the kind of person who always rises above. *tackle hug*
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Its really great you are able to share what you have been through. I know it takes a lot to share. But hopefully your story will help someone come through it themselves. **hug**
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best!! You look fantastic!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Wow, you make me want to cry. Good luck to YOU on your journey!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    About the person in the room no one's mentioning... If you block a person, can they still see your threads/topics/blogs?

I love you, Bry, and am Super proud of you!! I would like to gift you with Hello Kitty duct tape to save for a rainy day :heart:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Apparently not, right Super?

Bry you just make me proud to call you friend. That was so genuine and kind and courageous to share. I love your strength!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    About the person in the room no one's mentioning... If you block a person, can they still see your threads/topics/blogs?

I love you, Bry, and am Super proud of you!! I would like to gift you with Hello Kitty duct tape to save for a rainy day :heart:

can I wear that as my competition suit?? Love you!
  • BiGBeNcHiNnbrah
    Options
    a year ago, I weighed 130 pounds, but it had taken me three years to gain thirty pounds, to be at a healthy weight. In the beginning I lost the weight, because I was stressed and depressed, so I didn't eat. In the beginning, I must ashamedly admit I actually enjoyed weighing 100 pounds. I was in control of something in my whacked out world. I got all of the "oh, she's so tiny" "she's the smallest person I've seen.." But, then, of course came the neysayers "I want to forcefeed her a sammich" "She must be on drugs..." I tried for three long, hard years to put the weight back on. I wanted to be healthy and not sickly looking. Now, before you all jump down my throat, this is not something I was proud of after my initial thought of it being nice to get attention. I got over that real quick. Trying to find clothes to fit was next to impossible and even if I did, nothing was at all flattering, because you could see bones. That is just not attractive to me, and I could not fix what I had damaged.

These days I am at 130, with curves and definition and am learning everyday the good decisions to make for myself I want to lose 10 pounds for my upcoming show, BUT I will do that carefully, and not just stop eating as before. I don't want to go back to being that "skeletor" person. Everyone was scared for me, no one moreso than I.

I wish you all greatness and the best of luck in your own journey! We've got this!

oh heavenly blessed beauty whos beauty is everlasting good luck in your fitness goals in 2001
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I cannot add anything that has not already been so eloquently said by previous posters, so I will have to just say "what they said"!

You are awesome, Bry! Best wishes.