6 days in and I'd love some support!

Options
noel9889
noel9889 Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

My name is Noel. I'm a woman in my 20s, and I'm looking for friends here to support and encourage each other! I envision commenting on each other's successes like "you're killing it! keep it up!" and messaging each other for support on those more difficult days.

A bit about me: I've struggled with an ED and complex trauma for years, and weight loss/food tracking has been a trigger of mine in the past. After lots of healing, I feel ready to tackle this.

I'm trying to go from 153lbs to 140 or less, and I'm trying to eat plant based.

I've learned that mutual support and encouragement is so important to growth, so let's be here for each other. :) Anyone in a similar boat?

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Hi Noel, glad to have you onboard :)
  • jennnn1311
    jennnn1311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, haven't had an ED but looking for support buddies to support and encourage each other! Also wanting to encorporate more vegan and vegetarian meals too! 😊
  • sosachanna
    sosachanna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Always here to support an am looking for the same thing!!!!
  • psophly
    psophly Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I think you set a reasonable goal to start with. You've got this! looking forward to your success! 😊
  • hodgeshailey1186
    hodgeshailey1186 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just stay consistent, girl! The beginning is always the hardest, but once you get a routine and healthy habits formed it'll become easier. PROUD OF YOU :)