2»

Replies

• pussycatsandtoast
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    Congrats on 20 pounds! I know you must be so thrilled!! Thank you for reminding us all how much more attainable mini goals are and that it will help keep us on track better than a big number can. :flowerforyou:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......WTG
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    YES!!!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • tyheamma
    tyheamma Posts: 10
    Options
    Yay for you!!!!
  • will4change
    Options
    Way to go!!!! UNlike me this has been such a hard wk. All I want to do is eat and then feel bad. May be one one day I'll get there too..... CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You Rock!!!!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouraging and supportive comments! I really appreciate them!!! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! UNlike me this has been such a hard wk. All I want to do is eat and then feel bad. May be one one day I'll get there too..... CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!

This is a hard journey and you have to take it one step at a time. It took me awhile to learn this, but when I did it made such a big difference! Everytime you are about to eat something that you shouldn't or everytime you don't want to workout, tell yourself that you are worth taking care of! Because you are! Try and tell yourself this everyday.

Also, back to the one step at a time thing...try this if you're having trouble with eating and such. Try to cut out one thing each week. For example, if you drink a lot of pop, cut that out and only drink water throuout the day. Or if you eat a lot of sweets, cut that out. Eventually you'll be able to add these things back into your diet in moderation. I used to crave pop but I cut it out of my diet and mainly drink water (except for 8 oz of juice in the moring and a margarita now and then :tongue: ). But now I don't even crave pop anymore!

Anyway, hope some of my advice helps! And you'll get there! Just take it one day at a time and before you know it you'll be where you want to be!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!