What's Your "Thang"?

Options

Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Bad boys with better bodies.

Just about anything military.

Athletic training (I love football and ice hockey...for the injuries)

Sarcasm and a sardonic sense of humor.

A vocabulary above the 3rd grade level.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My CD collection. It has to be in alphabetical order or so help me I will... fix it. I've got around 500 CDs so the odd couple get mixed up from time to time but I'll get them eventually.

I always do.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    My "thang" is being the best hole of the *kitten* that I know.

Shake that thang.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My thing is to dance...happy feet mode ..love it
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I guess my thing is either the fact that Im kinda a joker, or I do a little bit of everything. Im a jack of all trades, ace of none, but also enjou making a joke out of every situation
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My thang is 25 year old men with 6 packs and loose morals.

But I'm married now, so I just have to fantasize about my glory days.

Ha! I want your "thang".

Mine would be cardigans. I don't care if it 90 degrees or 50, when you see me I am either wearing or carrying one.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    my thing is organization...EVERYTHING has it's place, recipes separated per type of food in a binder, future vacay plans separated out in a binder, pics, CDs, dishes,...it's all gotta have a place....i think this is better known as OCD!! LOL
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    I'm a neat freak! I'm always adjusting, dusting off, cleaning or something all the time. It irritates my wife sometimes.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    ^^^sounds like me too!!! LOL
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options

^^ that USED to be my 'thang' but like you I'm married now.. :laugh:

So my 'Thang' these days is my dry sense of humour and my laugh.. which people find funny enough to laugh with me.. in a nice way! :tongue: Other than that it'd be my family (hubby and kids) who are my world.
  • Puckermann
    Options
    Pranks is my thang, need to entertain myself and others while here at work
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My "thang" is I'm crazy about purses. Especially Kathy Van Zeeland purses. I currently have 9 or 10 Kathy purses and another one on the way that I ordered on E-Bay. I don't even know how many other purses I have. Ya just can't have too many purses. :bigsmile:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My CD collection. It has to be in alphabetical order or so help me I will... fix it. I've got around 500 CDs...
    Haha, my ex-wife was like that. I remember the first time a toddler proceeded to clean them all off the shelves. For a second, I felt bad for my wife, but then I realized that the child just gave her a chance to feed her OCD. It probably made her giddy inside.

Another one:
    While talking to people in their classrooms or in meetings, I will fidget in the form of straightening their books, papers, etc. to perfectly align with the desk or table edges. It was pointed out to me once by one of my teachers and was a personality quirk that everyone on my team was aware of except me! This is also odd, because my desk is a disaster.
  • BiGBeNcHiNnbrah
    Options
    i dont leave my house without a stack of hunded dolla bills
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    My CD collection. It has to be in alphabetical order or so help me I will... fix it. I've got around 500 CDs so the odd couple get mixed up from time to time but I'll get them eventually.

I always do.

OMG I have over 800 & they are in alphabetical order as well! How do you find things otherwise?? lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Perfume and body spray is my "thang" Anyone that knows me well enough knows I have at the very least 16 different scents. Most are from Victoria's Secret but I also have Rue 21 scents, Britney Spears, Marc Jacobs, and a few others. I basically have a perfume to match any occasion or mood. I'm going for a job interview in about an hour at Starbucks and I'm thinking my Daisy perfume by Marc Jacobs or my Eco by Rue 21 will do :D
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Ha! I want your "thang".

Mine would be cardigans. I don't care if it 90 degrees or 50, when you see me I am either wearing or carrying one.

Don't worry, I have a good 7 or 8 of them myself, haha. They just go with EVERYTHING.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My "thang" is being the best hole of the *kitten* that I know.

Hey. That's kinda my "thang" too! I always say "if they don't hate me a little, then I'm not doing my job". :laugh:
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i guess chuck taylors? i have a pair to match pretty much every outfit i could dream of wearing. i'm also known for the flowers i wear in my hair, for my jewelry, nails always painted a loud color lol and for my tattoos..