Country with the hottest women in my opinion

Options
Probably latvia or ukraine anyone been here? the girls are fine as hell on average

some exampled you will know im not lieing if u have been to the major cities

l_89440.jpg
yes mila kunis is from ukraine
mila-kunis.jpg

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good old US of A!!! So much ethnic diversity there's a beautiful woman for every man's taste. And, I might add, many of them are right here on this site!
  • TyroneGheins
    Options
    anyone visited or thinking of visiting i certainly am i think you guys know why
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Good old US of A!!! So much ethnic diversity there's a beautiful woman for every man's taste. And, I might add, many of them are right here on this site!
    good answer :drinker:
  • TyroneGheins
    Options
    i agree usa is diverse but no offence 2/3 of us overwight compared to less then 1/3 over in europe
  • Random_Name
    Options
    Bosnia. Easily.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Lol my dad totally would agree with you on the Ukrainian women. He exclusively only dates ones from Ukraine! They are super pretty and smart and hard working. Too bad they are so far away for him and he hasn't been able to find one to marry yet. Maybe someday.
  • TyroneGheins
    Options
    Lol my dad totally would agree with you on the Ukrainian women. He exclusively only dates ones from Ukraine! They are super pretty and smart and hard working. Too bad they are so far away for him and he hasn't been able to find one to marry yet. Maybe someday.

i would go over there and take 1 back if i knew some russian are u from there or something is your dad? He sounds like a player ps nice eyes
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Columbia. OMG every single one of their newscasters, tv personalities, and actresses are the most beautiful women in the world.

And of course, Shakira:

i173093115_51357_7.jpg
  • TyroneGheins
    Options
    Columbia. OMG every single one of their newscasters, tv personalities, and actresses are the most beautiful women in the world.

And of course, Shakira:

i173093115_51357_7.jpg

their newsreaders are good but do you think they even come close to the blonde i posted, plus on average they are less attractive then the average urkranian or latvian, you go expierience or you basing this off the little news you watch lol