We need a new 300lb club!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• glorod
    glorod Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    im in!!! i need to lose a lot of weight and the support makes all the difference :) ...feel free to friend me all <3
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Hey all feel free to join us on the over 300 club thread- we started a thread a while back so far back we're on part 20. Lots of great non judgemental ppl with great advice :bigsmile: All are welcome!:flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/177067-the-over-300-club
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I always felt like I'm the only one that needs to lose a large number of pounds. I'm amazed and guiltily pleased to find out that I'm not the only one. I hope that's not selfish of me. Anyway, it's nice to know others have the same problem and are trying to deal with it as I am. This is a helpful forum.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    So I just thought I would check on everyone. I hope that everyone is well. I have a few of you on my friends list, but I also want to be an encouragement to all of you.
    I think I am pretty well on track, its getting warmer here so I am walking more. The food intake is still pretty good so I think that I will get good news when I go for my monthly weigh in on April 8th. That will be my second one. Never imagined that I could loose 13lbs in a month> Made me so happy Dont want to back slide, have been craving mcdonalds. I wish I was miles away from them. But here in my area they are everywhere. I do better now if I go only eat half of what I use to eat when went there. Somedays I think I will go crazy wanting chocolate. Does anyone else have that problem? I feel like I am alone in that aspect somedays.
    That is my rant and the way things have been going for me.
    Keep on keepin on guys and gals. Get out there and move . You wil thank yourself for it.:wink:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    I don't need to loose 100lbs but i do need to loose 87lbs so pretty close to it I'm in if you guys want me
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Of course we will have you! Welcome!
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in as well!! Starting over weight as of today 352 lbs YUCK!
  • kimber97
    kimber97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna join too! Started today myself! :) 345 :( But looking forward to it going down quickly! And I'd love some support! :)
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • hello girlies.. and guys,

im kerry im 23 and weigh 309lb :(

a friend just told me bout this site, so ive just joined.. im new to it all, although ive tried every diet, i succeed for a while then slip back to old ways. i have so many reasons to do it this time,but its the motivation over the temptation of food i find hard.
    it would be nice to know like minded people and help each other through the hard times..

my target is 196 lb
    i need to loose 113 lb

xxx
  • stacyfoo
    Options
    Afternoon everyone!!

My name is Stacy and a friend of mine mentioned this site.. so, of course, I had to check it out! Feel free to add me, as well! I've never been very good at the diet/exercise thing, and hoping that maybe being able to literally see my progress will help with the motivation.

My SW is 299 lbs..
    My GW is 180 lbs..
    I need to lose approximately 119 lbs. ACK! Right now, that seems almost impossible! lol
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I am IN too... I just started this site a few days ago..and I luvvvv it!!! the calorie count is the most amazing thing ever..now I see something a crave, look at the calories and my craving goes on a violent STOP. I think to myself I did not just walk for 45 minutes to burn off that..I am currently at my heaviest 321lbs I just weighed in this morning at the gym and lost 6 lbs. and I am in love with exercising.. so this would be a very nice club to be in .
  • orladybug
    orladybug Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in!!!

SW: 350
    GW: 215 (for now)

I know I'm velumptuous.....I just don't want to be unhealthy anymore!

According to the charts for my height (5'11" - if not taller) I should be around 170....I think that I will look sick/gross being that weight, so my goal is to be healthy and look healthy....a little meat on the bones isn't going to kill....that and my hubby likes the healthy looking girls!!!!!

22996227.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter