pumpkin YEAH we have PUMPKIN--recipes

Options

Replies

• jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try so many of these recipes, especially various pumpkin smoothie ones. I am getting bored with my current breakfast smoothie and pumpkin is just the thing to spice it up! :)
  • nilla128
    nilla128 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • acarter86
    acarter86 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    not sure who wants to take a gamble but I make this YUMMY pumpkin and lentil stew almost? its sooo good, just flavored with cuming, sauteed onions tomatoes and garlic, add in some cumin, (fresh is better of course) but a can of pureed pumkin and i just cook the lentils in it with some chicken stock..oooh sooooooooo good. over rice?? delicious!!!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on making a Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake, that is only 201 calories a serving!!! Yum! Just get a package of spice cake mix, can (15oz) of pumpkin and 5 tablespoons of chocolate chips (optional) and stir. Bake according to directions on the box. It takes out all the oil that u usually put in cake mixes. You can always skip the chocolate chips and it will be about 172 calories per serving. Serves 12 people
  • NurseHthr
    NurseHthr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    yum!
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Totally Bumping this :heart:
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    not sure who wants to take a gamble but I make this YUMMY pumpkin and lentil stew almost? its sooo good, just flavored with cuming, sauteed onions tomatoes and garlic, add in some cumin, (fresh is better of course) but a can of pureed pumkin and i just cook the lentils in it with some chicken stock..oooh sooooooooo good. over rice?? delicious!!!

I make a pumpkin curry soup that is amazingly good!
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smccarron1
    smccarron1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    bump ;0)
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    Pumpkin Mousse

1 small can of pumpkin
    1 small can of fat free evaporated milk
    1 lg. box of fat free/sugar free instant vanilla pudding
    Nutmeg and Cinnamon to taste (if you want)

Put everything in a bowl. I used a mixer and mixed it for 2 minutes. It is ready to eat.
  • mamajillian
    Options
    great thread! I was so sad last year when I couldn't find any canned pumpkin.
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bump!!:tongue:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    bumping for later! :)
  • bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump for the pie! 53 cals...insane!
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump. Mmm soup
  • DHalaby73
    DHalaby73 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes
    Skinnytaste.com
    Servings: 12 • Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
    Calories: 114.1 • Fat: 4.6 g • Carb: 13.8 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Protein: 3.8 g • Sugar: 6.5
    Sodium: 56.8

Ingredients:

12 reduced fat vanilla wafers
    8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
    1/4 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla
    6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
    2 large egg whites
    1 tbsp all purpose flour
    3/4 cup pumpkin butter or pumpkin pie filling

Directions:

Heat oven to 350°.

Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.

Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in fat-free yogurt, egg whites and flour. Do not over beat. Pour into cupcake liners filling half way.

Top each with 1 tbsp of the pumpkin butter. Using a toothpick, swirl the pumpkin butter into the cream cheese mixture for a marbling effect.

Bake 25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool to room temperature. Chill a few hours in the refrigerator before serving