Accountability partners needed

Options
Hello everyone! Well I did what everyone said would happen..started gaining weight during menopause. I am miserable with this weight on so I am half way there mentally. I am going to do a low carb/high protein diet/keto. I desperately need some non judgmental friends to help keep me accountable and I want to help you. I don't know how to add friends on here so if someone could tell me that would be great. My 1st goal is to lose 40 lbs so let's help each other.

Replies

• bethconley1016
    bethconley1016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Click on the name and then click view profile. There will be an + sign on the upper right corner to add a friend. I’m also having issues with menopause. It truly sucks! Sending a FR your way. 😉
  • Cheetah61
    Cheetah61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I too am stuck in a rut with menopause. Just re-joined here "again" to see if I can get this weight off once and for all!
  • bethconley1016
    bethconley1016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well this is my 3rd go on mfp. The first time I lost 40 pounds then life and gained it back. 2nd time 60 pounds. I have gained 40 back. This time I’m doing things a little different. No number goal in mind. I just want to feel better. I want to be honest with my diary and log everything.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll send you a FR
  • Cheetah61
    Cheetah61 Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hi 200Karen,

My plan is logging, logging & more logging...lol I have the summer off from work which began the end of April. I promised myself I would devote more time to "me". More exercise, finding healthy enjoyable recipes that are easy to make. Everything has to be on the easy side for me to keep it going, unfortunately :D
    My husband and I are planning to walk on a daily basis, for at least 30-60 minutes each time. I'm sure we will start out slow and hopefully work up to more and more of that. But, you gotta start somewhere, right?