Women’s Health Month: Eating for Impact
Eat to Improve Your Energy, Focus, Sleep & Mood
It’s Women’s Health Month! To celebrate, we want to empower women everywhere to Eat for Impact with foods that will improve energy, focus, sleep, and mood. All month long, our registered dietitian (RD), Stephanie Nelson, will share how what you eat affects your well-being. She’ll also offer easy ways to adjust your eating habits to achieve your desired goals. Follow along on IG, Facebook, and our blog, then join the conversation.
Comment in the thread below: How do you Eat for Impact? What foods boost your energy, focus, or mood? Are there foods you eat when you want to sleep better?
Have tips of your own to share? Let’s hear ‘em!
Week 1: Eating for Energy
Week 2: Eating for Focus
Week 3: Eating for Sleep
Week 4: Eating for Mood
Please Note: By commenting or replying in this thread, you acknowledge and agree to the use of your name, comments, replies, and/or entries, whether in whole or in part, by MyFitnessPal, including for the purpose of generating and distributing marketing materials to help inspire others. When posting, please follow our community guidelines. Any off-topic comments and disparaging remarks are subject to deletion.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 383.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42K Getting Started
- 257.5K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.4K Food and Nutrition
- 47K Recipes
- 231.2K Fitness and Exercise
- 246 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.3K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.8K Success Stories
- 151.5K Motivation and Support
- 7.1K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 95.9K Chit-Chat
- 2.4K Fun and Games
- 960 MyFitnessPal Information
- 19 News and Announcements
- 232 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 708 MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions