Getting back to MFP

Options
Hello, I'm Carol I'm starting back again. I tried a few months back an I got sick an had to quit. I'm back though an have 60 pounds to lose.
Back history is I have suffered with my weight since I was 12. Up an down battles with weight an food in general. I've tried all kinds of things from weight watchers to military diet just to name two.
I suffer from serve depression so I run to food as a escape. My weight is effecting my health more than ever the past year. I'm pre diabetic, chronic pyelonephritis with kidney obstruction, high blood pressure an ayrithmia on top of a few other issues.
My goal is to get healthy and finally get this weight off. An keep it off for good. Hoping to find a good support team here. Fill free to friend me.

Replies

• Emreadsalot
    Emreadsalot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol, I'm back here today too after several years away! All very different on a phone app than it was on my desktop computer years ago! Wishing you a successful weight loss journey!
  • laurenlosesthebump
    laurenlosesthebump Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Carol! Today is my first day back after a long break as well. I’m looking to lose about 68.6 pounds right now so we have similar goals. Feel free to add me if you would like! I would love the motivation and mutual support! You’ve got this!!
  • carolhemma3415
    carolhemma3415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @laurenlosesthebump Thank you so very much. It's a bit overwhelming but I need to get healthy again. I would love to give mutual support.
  • carolhemma3415
    carolhemma3415 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @Emreadsalot Thank you.