If you quit today..

Options
2»

Replies

• anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    And what you all don't know is that Mike is secretly having us hypnotized to be addicted to this site so when we leave this website we can't function like normal beings therefore leaving us with the need to come back for more!!!! >___>

Ah ha, the joke's on him!!! I was never able to function like a normal human being in the first place.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    And what you all don't know is that Mike is secretly having us hypnotized to be addicted to this site so when we leave this website we can't function like normal beings therefore leaving us with the need to come back for more!!!! >___>

Ah ha, the joke's on him!!! I was never able to function like a normal human being in the first place.

Damn!!!!!! Touche sir. t-o-u-c-h-e!!! =)
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    YOU CAN'T MAKE ME QUIT! I WONT DO IT!
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I could quit...I don't have a problem...I can stop logging in any time...lol...

I am proud to say that I am addicted to MFP. I wouldn't be where I am today without it.

I believe I'm an addict too :) I glad for it. If it. I would much rather this be my addiction then food, I still struggle with that one too but little by little I am shifting my food addiction to a MFP addiction which I believe is much better for me. I have tried other methods of tracking before, food journals, exchange diet, and almost considered join Weight Watchers and doing the points. The problem with all of those for me is I have to convert what I ate into something else. Not so much with the journal but that was me having to write down and add things up myself, meaning that every time I ate a granola bar I had to write it out over and over again instead of just clicking a box and being done with it. This has made the process of tracking what I am eating so much easier and I don't think I will ever want to quite, even the days I eat really bad I can't wait to plug it in and see what my total is, but more importantly what the individual number is. I have found a lot of stuff that I thought was just horrible for me that have turned out to be not that bad and because of that I often get to add things back that I would have otherwise cut out from my daily routine.
  • Statsol
    Statsol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know for a fact that I snack a good bit more when I am not updating MFP. So I don't think I would be successful without something like it.
  • shabydonner
    shabydonner Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Damn!!!!!! Touche sir. t-o-u-c-h-e!!! =)

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Awesome, I love it!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm close to my goal so I'd be ok. But it would be harder. And probably take longer.
  • BBBgettingfit
    BBBgettingfit Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would easily quit today. I know how to maintain my weight and am comfortable going it alone. I've actually talked about deactivating my account, but have been talked out of it for one reason.

The fact that *I* can help someone else on this journey. If my struggles make it easier for someone else - then everything I went through was worth it. I stay so I can motivate and inspire someone else. :)

^^ Like.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I would need to gather all my friends' emails and then I could quit.
    What happens on my wall, stays on my wall.