Looking for friends with sense of humor!

2»

Replies

• glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    No sense of humour here...but I can bore the weight off you?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    I am only here to judge others, and report posts.

WWJD

27376941v11_480x480_Front.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!
    Someone I know could totally use that as a profile pic..and if your J in WWJD does NOT stand for jesus then you already get what I mean....
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    I sold my sense of humor for a piece of cake... Hoping to buy it back at auction.

the cake is a lie
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,493 Member
    I am only here to judge others, and report posts.

WWJD

27376941v11_480x480_Front.jpg

LMFAO!!!!!
    Someone I know could totally use that as a profile pic..and if your J in WWJD does NOT stand for jesus then you already get what I mean....

got it lol
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Now that's amusing. If you want to add me go ahead - it's as the others say, we'll push the limits and hope not to get banned.

By the way, I've got great tits. :wink:
  • Now that's amusing. If you want to add me go ahead - it's as the others say, we'll push the limits and hope not to get banned.

By the way, I've got great tits. :wink:

This women is bonkers. posting pictures of her great tits. should change to fluffy kittens praying as a ban could be in the offing
  • Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    you are my favorite.
  • Hey Same here humor makes this easier. Losing weight is awesome but changing the way I eat and exercising more is hard! Laughter is key so I am totally open to jokes and sarcasm. Good luck!
  • I am with you! Here to just meet some people to provide some good support and help me in reaching my goals! I am here for you if you'd like! :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    People SAY they get humor and sarcasm, but I wonder...do you really?

So true! Sometimes I curse like a sailor, seems to bother some people but majority of others are cool with it.

Did you know today is National talk like a pirate day! Arrrrrrrgh!
  • I'm looking for peeps with a sense of humor too! So feel free to add away anyone :)
  • I am fairly new to MFP, and am really enjoying myself here so far. I am looking to expand my support network, but here's the deal...I have checked out a lot of the message boards and posts and see that there is a LOT of drama on here! I just want some folks who get humor and sarcasm, and want to be motivated and motivating in a positive way! I am a mid 30's mom of 2, looking to drop about 20 lbs or so. I love my family but they make me crazy, I really want to make a lifestyle change but it is so hard to break a lifetime of bad habits, and I am REALLY tired of my pants leaving that "dent" on my tummy. Check out my profile...If you are interested in friending up, shoot me a message.

I don't like humor or sarcasm. I only want one point of view and if it doesn't match mine, then you are just wrong. And please don't try to make me laugh. I don't understand the concept and would prefer not to be tempted to experience it.