I need help.

Options
Bvgrammy
Bvgrammy Posts: 5 Member
I have been a member for a couple of months and I have not lost any weight. Could someone please help me? Sheila

Replies

• SilverSage1
    SilverSage1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to try to lose weight? Calories? Exercise? A specific program?

Many here are willing to offer suggestions, but we need to know a little something more first.
  • Clendenen49
    Clendenen49 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Go to tdeecalculator.net
    Type in the numbers.
    You'll receive your maintenance calories .
    Eat slightly below that each day for a week . -10% is good starting point
    If not lost weight after the week then reduce the calories a bit more.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What are you doing to try to lose weight? Calories? Exercise? A specific program?

Many here are willing to offer suggestions, but we need to know a little something more first.

In addition to this, what did you set your MFP goal to (obviously lose weight, but at what rate)? Are you tracking foods everyday? Are you using measuring cups, eyeballing, using a kitchen scale? Have you started a new workout program at the same time?

I haven't checked if your food diary is open, but if not, opening it could help us pinpoint some logging errors that are common. I know this seems like a lot of information, but the more we have, the more accurate thd advise will be. Age, height, and weight would also be helpful.