200 pound club

Options
bunnyhawk
bunnyhawk Posts: 23 Member
Hi everyone i am looking to drop about 90 pounds in the next 2 years. I love food and am
an emotional eater. So my biggest struggle will
be leaving food alone! I work in healthcare so my gym time is limited to 3-4 days a week but i am working with a trainer to help me. I would love to find others on here that are fighting to leave the 200 pound club.. and/or struggle with emotional eating, or anyone that is good at keeping in touch so i continue to make strides in the right direction. I don’t care if you are a man or woman or if you weight 160 pounds and are just trying to lose 2 pounds- the struggle is real no matter where you start or what your goals are- we are all in this massive boat together and I really want to jump off the boat abs be able to swim again! Here’s to a healthier me and you!

Replies

• papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    More of a boredom snacker myself. I have about 100lbs to lose. I generally don't post things on my feed but whenever anyone else want to share I respond to them especially if a kind word or two or a pep talk is needed.

Best of luck to you and goals. It says much about you when you chose a realistic 2 year timeline instead of something crazy like 3-6 months.