I made my daddy cry

Options
13»

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    AW, so sweet!!!!

I think no matter how old a child gets, having his/her parents support them is so beautiful and so appreciated.

My husband isn't as close to his parents as me, so he thinks it odd that they want to attend and root me on at my 5K on October 8th. I'm happy they'll be there!:-D

Shannon
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am so blessed to have both of my parents with me. My heart aches for those of you who have lost yours. I honestly don't know what I will do when that happens. I live less than a mile from them right now and I stop by there often on my walks to get water bottles out of their fridge! Mom said she might come down to see the finish too! That would be awesome.
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That was very touching. Thanks for sharing. You have made your dad so proud. I always thought daughters had a special place in their daddy's heart- and you have just proved that. What a special reunion you will have when you cross that finish line. May peace be with you! Give your daddy a big hug from all of us.
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like- I will be 43 at the end of the month..
  • kdeven
    kdeven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm sure your dad will be so proud when you cross the finish line.
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's probably a moment he will never forget, nor will you. If you don't have your health ... you really have nothing aside from faith. So proud of you.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    Aw, that's great!
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    that's beautiful - best of luck to you :)
  • time2bfitme
    Options
    : `)
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awww...... thats such a great story! Thank you for sharing. I just signed up for my first 5K too. Good luck and train hard :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!