Options

Replies

• griselda81
    griselda81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday. Good luck :)
  • mdudra
    Options
    I'm starting tonight, feel free to add me as a friend too! Can't wait to see everyones results! :bigsmile: Good luck fellow shredders!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Just started a couple of days ago. Feel free to add me if you need support as well. We all will push through it!
  • mel_2
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 2, but would love for some added support!! Add me please!

11253504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    L1-D3 DONE!!! Wow! I thought I was in OK shape but this is tough!!!
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    that DVD is killer! How does everyone add it to their account? I've just put walking/running for 30 mins
  • Courtney9433
    Courtney9433 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I was logging on to form a group for people who have just started and the very first post on my page was this group! I think it was a sign! Any advice from anyone?
  • Courtney9433
    Options
    I have read some other replies to this question and a lot of people put it as circuit training. That is probably what I will put it as tomorrow! Good luck!
  • Courtney9433
    Options
    that DVD is killer! How does everyone add it to their account? I've just put walking/running for 30 mins

I have read some other replies to this question and a lot of people put it as circuit training. That is probably what I will put it as tomorrow! Good luck!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    A couple of us are doing it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/345752-30-day-shred-challenge
    I am on day 2. Q
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    awesome! Thanks so much!
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Its great I cant wait to get back to it. Lost 100 doing it have kept the weight off over a year. in 30 mins your workout is done! I cant wait to try her weights workout

so do you do the 30 day cycle and start over? or just stay at level 3??

great job on the loss, btw!
  • princesslsg
    princesslsg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ive done this ! I loved it very very much! I felt I needed a little bit more so I most on to the last chance work out DVD...I recommend it aftter! Its done amazing things!
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Day 7 is complete. I feel my endurance is getting better. I'm looking forward to level 2 in a few days. Keep it up everyone!! Q
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    I just ordered my copy tonight! My sister, cousin and a colleague swear by Jillian Michaels. I'm usually into cardio and free weights, tennis and biking. I quit the gym to save $$ and am trying something different.
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 5 level 1 for me.....I am not in quite so much pain as at the beginning but the thought of moving onto level 2 is scaring me....
  • AmyBlu12
    AmyBlu12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my second round today. I did it in June for 30 days straight. It is freakin awesome! I do a lot of cardio and this is a good way to get strength training in. I wasn't able to do a push-up and now I can do 10 like it's nothing. After I finished the 30 day shred last time I started to do 6 week 6 pack video and that too is amazing. I'm gonna do both together this time. Good luck and feel free to add me :)
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it on October 1st.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm doing L1-D8 of 30DS tonight. Woot woot!

Just a hint: I do it barefoot on the carpet. Seems to keep blisters from jumping jacks to a minimum. Plus it strengthens your feet!
  • Psiren
    Options
    I'm rocking day two, level one.

I did it before, made it to level two and then copped out because I moved from home to on campus housing.

Finding time to be alone long enough in my (shared ><) room to work out is hard, but I'm working on it.

Feel free to add me, the more the merrier, yes?