Gears of War 3............Xbox 360

Options
albinogorilla
albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
I know its not everyones cup of tea.............but Gears of War 3 comes out at midnight at many stores, and officially in the AM...........So if you have an Xbox 360 and forgot..........this is your reminder..............

I've had mine preordered since february, because I am a dork.................

Replies

• LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm a dork too :)
  • jakecan4sure
    Options
    dork three
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Too addicted to Dead Island to think about anything else right now.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Beast mode!!!! :bigsmile:
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    Beast mode!!!! :bigsmile:

HELL YEAH
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    yawn...
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Battlefield in Nov.... Stuck with COD till then...
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Too addicted to Dead Island to think about anything else right now.

This. 2nd playthrough, around 54 hours so far. Amazing game in spite of itself.

Also, I need to beat Gears 2 before I play Gears 3.

Also, I need to beat Gears 1.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    i wish i had jumped on dead island, now i will wait for the price drop..............gears now, battlefield in oct, MW3 in november.............going to be a busy few months..........
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I've never been into video games and don't own a PS4 or Xbox, but after watching the trailers for that game, I'm on the fence about making the investment.
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    i wish i had jumped on dead island, now i will wait for the price drop..............gears now, battlefield in oct, MW3 in november.............going to be a busy few months..........

I am glad you have something to live for I wouldn't want to loose my N3 co-worker- game on buddy!!
  • albinogorilla
    Options

I am glad you have something to live for I wouldn't want to loose my N3 co-worker- game on buddy!!

maybe your kid will let you play old man...........controllers have way more buttons than those arcades you used to hang out in in the 80's.................might take some getting used to.......
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My biggest complaint with the Gears games have always been that the controls tend to be a little squirrely trying to jump in and out of cover or over objects, and also I shouldn't have to hold down a button to pick up ammo for a weapon I'm holding that I have room for ammo for. Otherwise, I love the game world and characters.

I think I'm going to go home tonight and fire up some Gears 2 for a bit.
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    My biggest complaint with the Gears games have always been that the controls tend to be a little squirrely trying to jump in and out of cover or over objects, and also I shouldn't have to hold down a button to pick up ammo for a weapon I'm holding that I have room for ammo for. Otherwise, I love the game world and characters.

I think I'm going to go home tonight and fire up some Gears 2 for a bit.

it does take some getting used to the whole "a" to sprint thing always messes me up.........i look forward to getting slaughtered for a few hours online while i get my bearings again........haven't played gears anything in over a year...........
  • ChrisStoney
    Options

maybe your kid will let you play old man...........controllers have way more buttons than those arcades you used to hang out in in the 80's.................might take some getting used to.......

I was hoping you'd let me borrow Gears of War one, maybe ou could sneak your x-box into work, then you'd be happy!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options

I was hoping you'd let me borrow Gears of War one, maybe ou could sneak your x-box into work, then you'd be happy!
  • albinogorilla
    Options

learn how to quote you goof.............your reflexes are too numb from the buffalo wild wings and bucket of budlight everynight...........video games are not for you so stay out of these threads
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I know its not everyones cup of tea.............but Gears of War 3 comes out at midnight at many stores, and officially in the AM...........So if you have an Xbox 360 and forgot..........this is your reminder..............

I've had mine preordered since february, because I am a dork.................

I'm there tonight with 2 of my boys! One is 11, and he's so excited, it should be fun! They are having a party at the store too!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    OK I will sit in my basement in the dark staring at a 13 inch screen for 4-5 hours a day, LOL
  • albinogorilla
    Options
    OK I will sit in my basement in the dark staring at a 13 inch screen for 4-5 hours a day, LOL

the 13 inch screen is your problem, i will be staring at my 47 inch 3d tv i use only for video games............