Is there a place to view my previous comments?

LukeAMarkham
LukeAMarkham Posts: 10 Member
I am new to the forums and just trying to keep track of the discussions I am posting in so I can reply to people. Is there an easier way that scrolling around trying to find the thread I posted in a few days ago? Like a "your recent posts" or something?

I can see "My Discussions" but I am normally posting in other peoples' discussions and just want to keep tabs on replies.

I have just seen that I can bookmark discussions, is that the best way?

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,101 Member
    Answer ✓
    You can bookmark discussions, yes.
    And/or you can change your notification settings so that you're notified every time someone replies on a thread you've posted in. If you open your notifications by clicking on the little bell at the top right hand corner, there is a link to the notification preferences at the top (those three little lines with sliders).

And if you click on your avatar and then click on the larger version of your avatar, you're taken to your forum profile. On the right hand side, you can click on Replies to see all your replies with links to the threads, so you can check if there have been other replies after you.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Answer ✓
    Lietchi wrote: »
    And if you click on your avatar and then click on the larger version of your avatar, you're taken to your forum profile. On the right hand side, you can click on Replies to see all your replies with links to the threads, so you can check if there have been other replies after you.
    THIS. Much easier than trying to search for every topic you commented in one by one.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Answers

This discussion has been closed.