My weight went up for my 5 weeks outlook???

Options
Hey I hope someone can give me some guidance. Everyday I workout and diligently input all of the food I have eaten for the day. Everyday my 5 week projected weight outlook will go down even if only a few ounces.. but today it went uo 3 lbs for the projected 5 weeks???/ Why is that????? Am I doing something wrong???

Replies

• knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hey I hope someone can give me some guidance. Everyday I workout and diligently input all of the food I have eaten for the day. Everyday my 5 week projected weight outlook will go down even if only a few ounces.. but today it went uo 3 lbs for the projected 5 weeks???/ Why is that????? Am I doing something wrong???
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    You probably went over your calories, as in, you ate more than you burned. If so, sounds like you just had a bad day, and you'll be fine!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mine does that sometimes. I plan my meals ahead so I know what it will say before I begin to eat for that day. If it goes up, I revisit my choices. I review all my metrics. Usually if I lower my sodium or sugar intake it will go back down.
  • knlamb10
    knlamb10 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks.. I will have to look at it. I am only at 1253 calories for the day and I worked out for 1 hour today.. so I should still have calories technically to eat. :tongue:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Who knows? Maybe just a glitch... that was meant to keep you on your toes :laugh:
  • becca1978
    becca1978 Posts: 12
    Options
    When your are smaller it is harder to lose the last bit of weight. Some things you really need to take a look at are how clean is your eating? Sometimes when you are watching calories you forget about the important things like Fruits and vegatables. Also if you drink alcohol this can affect how you metabolize food and can sometimes slow down you metabolism. Try to avoid proccessed foods drink lots of water and if you are working out a lot eat more protien. Also if you are on your period women tend to retain water causing weight to go up. Hope this helps.
  • thabromley
    Options
    thats funny, cause mine did the same thing. I was wondering what was so different! Exactly 3 lbs. too. I didnt go over on my calories or nothing, so I dont know what the problem is!!Hopefully someone knows! Brandy