Canadian Team : Crazy Canucks !!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Okay... well I didn't lose 4 lbs this weekend but I did lose 3!!! I will accept that... but I'm gonna keep doing what I am/have been doing!

Hey!! Where is everyone?? How was your weekend?
  • Catherine10
    Catherine10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wednesday is great for me.
    22876.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

The site has been real helpful - I need the accountability - I confess I have lied to myself in the past you know what I have eaten for the day and what I weigh. My computer is in the kitchen and before I open a cupboard or fridge I see how many points I have left if any. Still having a few problems with binging usually one day per week.
  • denimangel
    Options
    :smile: Welcome Catherine10!! Take small steps... set short term goals... and before you know it you will be able to set longer term goals... It has taken me 5 years to get to where I am now... only 10 lbs to go... can't seem to get past this plateau..unless i go up...which is the wrong direction!! But I will keep plugging away... stay in touch here... and we can all help each other be accountable.
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Tue 03/10/09 03:55 PMOh my... I can't believe tomorrow is weigh in already !!!
    I'll start a new thread for the weigh in and results so look for it tomorrow morning !!!

Hope everyone on the team is doing
    better than me.
    Why is it that there always seems to be a party or a weekend away or this or that, I always seem to
    find an exuse to fall off the wagon. oiiii

Good Luck everyone !!!! See you tomorrow !!!
  • denimangel
    Options
    :drinker: Woo Hoo!!!! Came home from work today and got on the treadmill while supper was in the oven. I ran my fastest mile today... 2 miles in 24 minutes!!! Dang but it did feel good!!! I have been adding greens +multi powdered vitamin to my protein smoothie in the mornings and I am NOT exhausted by the time I get home... I have so much more energy and feel so much better. This powdered vitamin was approved by my family physician! I have only been taking it since last Friday but it is definatly working!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi,

Anne from Milton, Ontario

I thought I just posted this but it didnt work:frown:

Goal: exersise five days a week 30-45 mins
    Goal: log in all meals everyday
    Goal: Stay within cals majority of days if not all
    Goal: lose 10 lbs....again:huh:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Welcome deanea... we weigh in on Weds.. so if you can post your starting weight from last week that would be great I can get you added to the list !! I always start a new thread for weigh in days, justs keeps everyone together :-)
  • TracySAX
    TracySAX Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi I think I got this now! I will come back on tomorrow and just post my weight. Thanks
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hi I think I got this now! I will come back on tomorrow and just post my weight. Thanks

Hey there, glad you found us :flowerforyou:
    Tomorrow morning there will be a new thread that says March 18 crazy canucks weigh in/results/challenge so you can post your weight there.

Good Luck !!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome deanea... we weigh in on Weds.. so if you can post your starting weight from last week that would be great I can get you added to the list !! I always start a new thread for weigh in days, justs keeps everyone together :-)

Sounds good, I was looking for you guys yesterday, but figured it was a Wednesday check in, I'll look for the post tomorrow

Starting weight 131.5
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey guys!! I'm back from Cabo. :glasses:
    Awesome work last week everyone!!!:flowerforyou:
    Weigh in is tomorrow so I was lookin to see how everyone was doin.
    So keep truckin Canadians and good luck tomorrow!!:happy:
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options

Excellent!! Hope you had a nice trip!! Bet you are all nice and tanned!! Was it an all exclusive?
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options

HeyTracy!! Hope all is well!! I just started a new thread for weigh in. Look for Crazy Canucks weigh in and results for March 25th!! Goos luck, enjoy the site, it is awesome!! Talk soon..Tammy :O)
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options

Excellent!! Hope you had a nice trip!! Bet you are all nice and tanned!! Was it an all exclusive?

We had an amazing time, thanks for asking! My husband and I went there on our honeymoon last August and we really wanted to go back. Such a great trip this time!! We were busy busy busy all week: deep sea fishing, snorkeling, whale watching, Mexican festival, baja racing, sunset cruise . . .
    I am somewhat tanned, just my upper back. I had spf 70. lol. my husband's side is from New Mexico so he tanned REALLY NICELY. lucky. I am so white to begin with, I would just be a lobster in pain for the whole week so I took er easy. :laugh:
    It wasnt an all inclusive, we arent ones to stay at the resort, we want to go out and do stuff and eat at different restaurants. we rented a time share from someone in BC and ate at local restaurants, mostly Gordo Lele's. Super nice guy there and he sings Beatles, Elvis Prestley and Frank Sinatra. Highly recommended if anyone plans on going to Cabo San Lucas. It was sad to say goodbye to him, we got to be really great friends. Looking forward to our next trip there, maybe in November . . . we will see.

It's great to go to a hot place where you need to drink so much water and walk everywhere. lol:laugh:
  • ckhurst
    ckhurst Posts: 4
    Options
    lost 2 pounds ! wish it were more !

149247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 170. this week April 8,09 still not in the 160's but I am happy 10 pound lost.

Go Canada Go!