The Diamonds Challenge Round 5 *Final Weigh In*

Options
Hello Diamonds!!!

I want to congratulate all of you ladies again on doing such an amazing job these past 4 weeks! You have stayed motivated, committed, and supportive all while losing weight and getting healthy!

Round 6 has a start date of Monday, October 3rd. Many of you have already pre-registered and will receive a confirmation e-mail before we open up registration to the MFP public. If you have not registered for Round 6, and wish to do so please follow the instructions sent to your e-mail (message me if you did not receive an e-mail).

Now onto the results! I have combined all the weigh-ins I have received for week 4. If your name does not show, either you had no change or you did not weigh in :)

Congratulations Diamonds!

completediamonds.jpg

Replies

• DiamondsInTheRough
    Options
    DITR lost a total of 130lbs this round! That is incredible ladies! You should all be very proud!!

irisheyes-1.jpg
  • clarech82
    clarech82 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone :) can't wait for the next challenge
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    17.8lbs is an astonishing loss in 4 weeks well done you!

I wont be continuing but just want to wish you all the best of luck!!!!May you all reach your goals, I am going on holiday fir 2 weeks so I'll be going in the wrong direction no doubt! Debbie
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    this has been an awesome challenge! Congrats everyone!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    DITR lost a total of 130lbs this round! That is incredible ladies! You should all be very proud!!

WOWIE!! That's an ENTIRE human!! Way to go ladies!!!!
  • sistermooooon
    Options
    It's official, I don't know how to use the Quote/Reply function on here. LOL Oh well.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Congrats diamonds!! What an awesome 4 weeks it has been!!! I am looking forward to another challenge in round 6.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Well done everybody ...
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    All the Diamonds did awesome! Could you imagine how much we woulda lost in all the Little Diamonds weighed in! Looks like only 2 of us posted this week... guess we were a little lost without our leader:sad: Hope all is well and we'll see you back soon Jamaica. Sorry your dealing with such a stressful situation, thoughts and prayers are with you:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • CME37
    CME37 Posts: 16
    Options
    CONGRATS 2 EVERYONE! Whether you continue on to round 6 or not, Keep Movin, Keep Losing & Keep Shining! :wink:
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Huge losses this week. Congratulations Diamonds. I hope to see many of you again in Round 6.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Cannot believe it has been 4 weeks already! Congrats ladies!!
  • twistedsista0408
    Options
    Hello Diamonds,

I didn't see my name on the posting for this week...In fact, I didn't see any red diamonds listed...is there another list somewhere out there?

For those who are listed...congrats! Great job everyone! I look forward to doing this again in the next round!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hello Diamonds,

I didn't see my name on the posting for this week...In fact, I didn't see any red diamonds listed...is there another list somewhere out there?

For those who are listed...congrats! Great job everyone! I look forward to doing this again in the next round!
    I didn't see Red or White... and only 2 Black. Did you post your weight with Little Diamonds or Shinning Diamonds? My weight didn't get posted last week cause I posted with LD so I posted with SD and made the list. Everything is so confusing this round... can't wait to have Jamacia back! Thank you Shinning Diamonds though for stepping up to help out:flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone on your successes.

I am looking forward to the next challenge and the next round.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    :( Sorry LD's I got really confused about wehre to go do our Weigh in

We'll do better next challenge.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    i thought we weighed in on fridays?? so i havent weighed or sent me weigh in :ohwell: