How can I loose weight?

Options
I was just wondering how I would be able to loose weight fast without raising suspicion to my family.

Replies

• slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand what you mean by suspicion. To start simple: go for a walk every day; drink water in place of soda; eat fruits for snacks. Cut down on fast foods; lower portion size of normal meals.
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Why would it raise suspicion to lose weight? 🤨

Anyway, Fast isn't a smart solution. Look for sustainable over a period of time so you can maintain it easily. Build a good way of eating so that staying in your best shape won't be a forever struggle.
    Follow all the suggestions from the post above and stay on track logging your meals.

Wishing you luck 🌼
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Why fast?
    Why the secrecy?

More information and context required!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,453 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Honey, I’m old as dirt. Seeing this, my immediate and cynical “mom-style” reaction is, pregnancy or eating disorder. My heart goes out to you.

Your family loves you.

If it’s truly for weight loss, I hope they’re supportive. But, it’s hard sometimes for family, who think you’re perfect as you are, or even to “get it” at all, or who may have even mocked or criticized you, to wrap their heads around it.

Fast and secretive isn’t good for your body, your health, or your relationships. And when it’s gone fast and comes back on as fast again, you think that’s going to renain secret?

If it’s for either of the other reasons, please reach out for some support, whether to family or teacher, counselor, reliable mature friends.

Hugs to you any which way.