military wives,or Husbands.

Options
Hey i was wondering if theres any military spouses out there that want to support each other, maybe have a few challenges?

Replies

• adamswife23
    adamswife23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am not a military spouse anymore, but I was in the military myself and a spouse. My husband and I still live near the Army base where we were stationed and I still work for the Army. I am here to help support and motivate anyway I can. We are all in this together.
  • evanstm
    Options
    My husband is in the Michigan Army National Guard. He just returned from a year tour to Afghanistan. I'd love to be friends!
  • candykay89
    candykay89 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am not a military wife or husband but a mother to an unmarried soldier who is now serving in Afghanistan. You can add me if you chose to we can support each other.
  • balowry1
    Options
    I was in the army years ago. My current hubby is currently in the navy, retires in 3 years.
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am a military fiance! We are getting married in 3 months.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i am a military spouse hubbys on submarines in the navy
  • ansley1
    Options
    af wife here :)
  • roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was an Army "brat", and an Army wife up until 10 years ago, now I'm the mom of 2 Sons in the Army. My older son and daughter-in-law are stationed in Ft. Lewis, WA (where I was born :happy: ) and my younger, married son is getting ready to come back stateside from Afghanistan, he'll then be at Ft. Polk, LA.
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Let's keep this board going! I think it's important to have a good support group of people so that as our loved ones are serving we have people to lean on who truly understand what it's like and the emotions you go through.

Ansley, my fiance is AF. Where are you stationed?
  • ansley1
    Options
    homestead florida (20 miles south west of miami).