Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,669 Member
    You also had me at simulation
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I swore I just read you had me in a simulation
    Omg same

Did you also keep rereading to decipher a meaning...I had several story lines going

I’m not that imaginative. 😂 I just read it again. But now I think you should write a story
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Omg same

Did you also keep rereading to decipher a meaning...I had several story lines going

I’m not that imaginative. 😂 I just read it again. But now I think you should write a story

Well. Im not sure eatpolerepeat would like those story lines😂
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Omg same

Well. Im not sure eatpolerepeat would like those story lines😂

I might

It involved an immersive experience generated through technology including your friend kintixtrainer (sp)🫢

The other involved your pole instead of kintix...still immersive and tech....possible business venture.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    It’s just wrong.
    They should have square buns.
  • duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 173 Member
    Looks like I am late to the game.
  • tvm1970
    tvm1970 Posts: 164 Member
    *sigh*
  • honey_honey_12
    hw6ypfaoptzy.gif
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    hw6ypfaoptzy.gif

You must have been at your mom's again 😜😜
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    10.5 minutes. That’s my limit. If it’s not worth it in 10.5 minutes we’re done.

• TwitchyMagee
    I demand to be lit by candlelight
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

But, that's just long enough to start the meal prep! Guess this is why 7 course meals are popular. Have to constantly offer food within 10.5 minutes.
  • MelG7777

But, that's just long enough to start the meal prep! Guess this is why 7 course meals are popular. Have to constantly offer food within 10.5 minutes.
    😂😂
    That’s fair. But it’s more time than I should have allowed Toby in the elliptical app this morning before I switched to my favorite trainer. Pearl🥰😌😍
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited March 2023

😂😂
    That’s fair. But it’s more time than I should have allowed Toby in the elliptical app this morning before I switched to my favorite trainer. Pearl🥰😌😍
    I’ll be your trainer baby

oops I think I said it

• MelG7777

😂😂

oops I think I said it

😂

Just no heavy breathing or gurgling voice while I’m trying to concentrate.
  • TwitchyMagee

😂😂

oops I think I said it

😂

I can do a sexy vocal fry Or Kermit the frog

• ecobratwurst
    ecobratwurst Posts: 28 Member

😂😂

oops I think I said it

😂

I can do a sexy vocal fry Or Kermit the frog

Very insightful. Can we hear it?
  • honey_honey_12
    72unfim33f8x.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    Yes and yes
  • PlentyofProtein00
    The dangly thing :o