Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mmm perhaps it's because I am an android user or maybe my app only recently updated after everyone else's but hasn't everything moved and the whole app has a new look? Aren't I not such a big fan of change and quite impatient too?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Have they delayed the update for iPhone users? Isn’t the only change I see, the “like” acknowledgement on the feed is now a “heart”?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,839 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What if I don't want to "say hello to my new home screen"?
    lteo36kvtsz3.jpg
    Isn't mine still a thumbs up? Also, didn't they forget to update the part when you can add pictures on the app?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I mean here?
    r6270ydxy3ic.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I barely got past my new home screen to see changes in that area? Also, how are you doing?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,207 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Is it time for coffee?
    I mean, not for me yet, since it's just past midnight, but isn't it morning somewhere?
    🥱😴
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Do you know the coffee in this hotel is so horrible I just can't drink it? 😟😢 Isn't there an espresso machine in the other breakfast room that's often out of commission? And Frank, did you see where I fixed the lag issue in the song title thread? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can you believe it's 9am and I just broke down and poured myself a Coke? Aren't I trying to stave off the caffeine headache I feel coming on?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like “needs must” situation? Are you getting the opportunity to get out and explore at all? Is there a coffee shop nearby?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you believe I haven't inhaled outside air since I arrived Saturday morning? Haven't I asked the locals about the whereabouts of a nearby coffee shop and been assured "there must be one near here somewhere"? Haven't my days been too early and long to venture out anywhere?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Didn't you bring a portable coffee maker in case of an emergency!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I wish, but wasn't I lacking a dual voltage coffee maker?
  • Generic_Excuse
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Isn't this what I see when I click on my app now?: 😮‍💨 Just, why?
    l6k4fqqzehcp.png
  • Generic_Excuse
    Options
    @cmsienk how long will you be there for?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Don't I depart for home early Thursday mornng?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you know the coffee in this hotel is so horrible I just can't drink it? 😟😢 Isn't there an espresso machine in the other breakfast room that's often out of commission? And Frank, did you see where I fixed the lag issue in the song title thread? 😉

Can you guess that I asked about coffee precisely because I did see that you fixed my song title blunder, and I also noticed the time, and knew that, while it would have been a very late (or early) hour at home, it would be early morning where you currently are? And weren't you clever in finding a song that tied together "key" and "life" (thank you Stevie Wonder)? It's too late now, but don't I think this would have been a good follow-up?
    Can you hear Melanie singing "Brand New Key"?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcpodt0YCU
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well, isn't that a good follow up song indeed? Didn't I buy an expensive latte at the hotel restaurant this afternoon? Aren't I hoping to finish up here soon and take a walk to Hyde park?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is the weather favourable there today? Have you tried Wensleydale or Stilton cheese?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Isn't today the first day with no rain? Wasn't there Stilton cheese served with spinach soup the first day at lunch?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't that a lovely new profile pic? 🤩