Options
Any keto people would like to add me? I would like my will power back ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tagged:

Replies

• OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey Louise!

I've been on keto a few times in the past and done very well with it, only to become bored with it and fall off the wagon. I've been on keto again since the end of March and I'm doing very well this time. It definitely has its challenges and it's good to have some support... feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Nireedk
    Nireedk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just started keto 10 days ago. Going strong but no success yet. Feel free to friend me. Iโ€™m in fir the long haul. Looking to lose 30 lbs.
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I need keto friends ! :)
  • potatospud
    potatospud Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request, I'm also eating keto as well! Good luck on your journey! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • stephafitt
    stephafitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All, have you created a group for keto dieters? If so I'd like to join it to get inspired and motivated. I started on Monday... thanks!
  • Warriortad
    Warriortad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! @Stephafitt have you found a group Keto friends yet? July 1st would be a great time to come together and share some summer nutrition ideas that help us keep our goals.
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 217 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I've lost 17.2 lbs since 1 April on a keto diet. I haven't been perfect but I'm eating better than I have in a long time. Happy to have more friends...
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Hello! @Stephafitt have you found a group Keto friends yet? July 1st would be a great time to come together and share some summer nutrition ideas that help us keep our goals.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1143-keto