Need friends

Options
Please add me! Just started back this long journey to weight loss 😐
Tagged:

Replies

• emmaeatsbetter
    emmaeatsbetter Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am Emma - I am on a weight loss journey. I have been up and down in weight for years for as long as I can remember to be completely honest😞 sick of always being the biggest girl in the room. I am back on the weight loss train trying to loose around 4 stone. I would love to add friends on here to chat about our journeys, keep each other motivated and accountablity🌻. I am feeling incredibly lonely in this journey so more than happy to add you and keep each other going! Will pop you an add now x
  • karilbrandt
    karilbrandt Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I recently started trying to lose weight again too! I have a long way to go as well. I would be happy to have a support group as well. @emmaeatsbetter you mention needing to lose 4 stone. I am not sure how much that is, could you translate into pounds or kilograms? How much is 1 stone? I have almost 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 10 pounds since I re-started my better eating journey but that is not much compared to how much I have to go. After 30 days of eating better, I need some help to keep my motivation up and stay on track.