Team Conquer-Biggest Loser Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tsumpter
    Options
    Monday Challenge:

Complete 64 oz. of water
    Complete staying under target calories
    Complete 2 sets of 15 burpees

Ya, today is done!
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I tried to go for my run yesterday, it was oh so rudely interrupted by my temper tantrum throwing 18 month old. It took us 1.5 hours to do 2.5 km we turned around after 1.25 as he was screaming, flailing, getting himself twisted in his harness...everything possible to disrupt our run. So we patiently walked back to the car...he is very independent so wants to do everything himself. Love it, but very time consuming!

Today I will drop him at daycare and try for 7 km run...

Hope we are doing well team!! Keep it up!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far? I tried to go for my run yesterday, it was oh so rudely interrupted by my temper tantrum throwing 18 month old. It took us 1.5 hours to do 2.5 km we turned around after 1.25 as he was screaming, flailing, getting himself twisted in his harness...everything possible to disrupt our run. So we patiently walked back to the car...he is very independent so wants to do everything himself. Love it, but very time consuming!

Today I will drop him at daycare and try for 7 km run...

Hope we are doing well team!! Keep it up!

Great job....make sure you aren't over doing it and be careful.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Today I haven't felt well. I'm not sick but my stomach isn't doing well. I even skipped lunch because I'm afraid it won't stay down and I hate to get sick. I just feel bluh....
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I just realized how close my ticker frog is to my middle mark. :wink: Once I kit 30.7 I'll be over the hump.

Tina
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Hi. How is everyone doing. I have gone to the gym 5 times now. I really wish the scale would move. So far all challenges done.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Hi. How is everyone doing. I have gone to the gym 5 times now. I really wish the scale would move. So far all challenges done.

great job-the scale will move...sometimes the body tries to be difficult but try not to get discouraged. Hopefully, u will see some movement real soon. Keep up the good work.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Tuesday Challenge:

Completed 64 oz of water
    Completed 2 sets of 15 wood chops
    Completed staying under target calories (actually to far under-stomach not feeling well):sick:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. I have had a stomach bug and haven't felt good at all. I left work early yesterday and I'm not going into the office today. I really feel like poo
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    Haven't been feeling well the last couple of days. I have had a stomach bug and haven't felt good at all. I left work early yesterday and I'm not going into the office today. I really feel like poo

Hope you feel better soon. I think there's a bug going around everywhere. My son and I have both had a cold for the past few days.
  • krevelle65
    Options
    I hope you are better soon!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    check in time. (also just so everyone knows back by labor day for like a week i did sooo bad i dont add gains i just work extra hard to get back down to that since its normally always sodium and water weight.

So here it is. finally started to get back on track this week.

Wt. 170 (same)
    waist 43 (same)
    Hips 43.5 ( down .5in)
    Wrist 6 (down .1in)
    Forearm 9.1 (down .1 in)

Workout minutes 474
    I met the team challenge on Friday (obv it was a rest day lol), Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday -- On monday and tuesday I di not : ( Sorry guys.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    check in time. (also just so everyone knows back by labor day for like a week i did sooo bad i dont add gains i just work extra hard to get back down to that since its normally always sodium and water weight.

So here it is. finally started to get back on track this week.

Wt. 170 (same)
    waist 43 (same)
    Hips 43.5 ( down .5in)
    Wrist 6 (down .1in)
    Forearm 9.1 (down .1 in)

Workout minutes 474

I met the team challenge on Friday (obv it was a rest day lol), Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday -- On monday and tuesday I di not : ( Sorry guys.

Look @ thoses inches-u go girl
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Well I have figured out what is good about being sick: I am down 1.4 this week. No measurement change. I still don't feel well but trying to work alittle today. Good luck everyone with you check in. I posted the challenges for next week on the challenge message board.
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Okay team! I am really looking forward to this week! I want to kick start things again and have a big week. I have been struggling with my ability to exercise and it makes it difficult to keep to 1200 cals as I am not getting many exercise cals where I used to get 1000 extra some days.

It's grocery day today so I am getting lettuce, veggies, fruit, chicken breast and some 60 jello packs.

I am making it my goal to avoid the vending machine this week at work, take the stairs all week, exercise 5 days and get this thing going!! 3 months till Christmas, that's 13 weeks I think which at 1.5 lbs puts my at around 19 lbs...148 lbs wow I can't believe it. But that means I need to get to 1.5 lbs per week instead of half!!

Any tips!?
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Okay team! I am really looking forward to this week! I want to kick start things again and have a big week. I have been struggling with my ability to exercise and it makes it difficult to keep to 1200 cals as I am not getting many exercise cals where I used to get 1000 extra some days.

It's grocery day today so I am getting lettuce, veggies, fruit, chicken breast and some 60 jello packs.

I am making it my goal to avoid the vending machine this week at work, take the stairs all week, exercise 5 days and get this thing going!! 3 months till Christmas, that's 13 weeks I think which at 1.5 lbs puts my at around 19 lbs...148 lbs wow I can't believe it. But that means I need to get to 1.5 lbs per week instead of half!!

Any tips!?

I started going to the gym because I wasn't seeing anything on the scales or inches. I was getting my cardio but no weights. I focused on the weight machines and haven't stopped the cardio. It took 4 weeks to start seeing some weight, inches and toning but I can see some change now. The important thing to remember that you have to stick with and not to forget that the weight didn't come on over night and isn't going to come off over night. Even though we would love for it too.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Team Conquer,

I just completed the results and posted them. You guys did it. You pushed yourselves to the next level. I'm so proud of you. Team Triumph had some really good numbers. You guys deserved this win. Sorry, that my exercise was down this past week which broungt down my overall %. It took everything that I had to complete the challenges but I did them. I don't get sick very often but when I do it is always a good one and I don't do well with the stomach viruses. Today is a new day and I feeling about 75%. I have a nice workout in at the gym and will be completing my challenges this evening.

Good Luck and lets show Team Triumph what we are made of. Also, are team has the only male left in the challenge and we are proud to have swordsmith on our team.
  • tsumpter
    Options

Any tips!?

another idea if you aren't a gym person is to use free weights and if you don't have free weights. Use a can of green beans. LOL What a way to use food for our advantage. youtube has some nice videos to show how to use the weights correctly.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    guys if I don't put any weight back on (keep ur fingers crossed) but it seems like when I'm doing good on losing weight. I will take a step backwards and then I'm at a plateau for several weeks. I have been losing the last couple of weeks and I only need .8 lbs and I have lost 30 lbs. since January.
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Team Triumph Captain Hi-jacking this thread:

You can do this!!!! Add a few more of anything and I bet you'll have it on Friday!!!!!:bigsmile: No step backward...stay positive and push forward - your goal is just around the corner.

Leaving now to encourage my own team :wink: