Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Anything and everything Apple.
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Stationary, pens, notebooks, and journals..... oh my!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who and Captain Jack Harkness!!! (in that order) I'll take travelling in the TARDIS over working for Torchwood any day. :P

Yeah, but Captain Jack is DREAMY.

What I would give for The Doctor to take me away in his little blue box! I am such a geek. And Captain Jack might be dreamy, but he's gay, sad face. lol
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Fonts

YES! Love, love, love typography! Oh, and paper (and books I can make from the paper).
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    The Big Bang Theory, of course!

Ditto... I actually understand what they are talking about most of the time!

And the fact that I know who is wearing the floral bonnet in snakey's avatar...
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Math
    Computer programming
    Spelling
    Grammar
    Sudoku
    Scrabble
    Anime
    Reading

Nerdy men :-)

Revised: Office supplies, Cons (anime or other).
  • Sallycinnimon
    Sallycinnimon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Anything on the History channel. Grammar. The technical aspects of music, especially a cappella.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Why do I love office supplies too?

World of Warcraft and crochet. My WOW addiction is waning though. Probably quit at the end of the year. Too many *****y 15 year old boys...I suddenly find myself outside the target sales bracket for that game...
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    All office supplies and books. I would rather shop at Office Max or go to the library than some mall.

haha me too!! And I love Star Wars, Harry Potter, History, and I get really excited for the little things in life which some say is nerdy but I say its awesome :-)
  • brvanover
    Options
    I get a thrill when someone knows what I mean when I say, "How's it sit? Pretty cunning, doncha think?"
    or
    "I'll be in my bunk."

:bigsmile:

haha, my fiance and I say I'll be in my bunk all the time!

I also like sci-fi cursing--gorram & frack. So much better than the real thing.

And I looooove Renaissance Fairs, we dress up and go a few times every fall.
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I am trying to think of "nerdy"-- Is Gone with the Wind nerdy? I am a huge fan of everything having to do with it! I have about 8 GWTW Christmas ornaments :) Oh.. and there will be so many of you that haven't even seen the movie.. ! (you are too young).
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Books, video games (especially MMORPGS), Rennaissance Faires, cross-stitching (which reminds me I havent done one in a really long time), Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Comic conventions. I've got tons of pics. It's fun to see how people dress up your favorite characters.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Donny Osmond.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I too am a book *kitten*. I gave in and got a kindle because carrying a personal library onto a plane isn't allowed...

Office supplies.

League of legends.

Nerdy men.

the feel of expensive yarn right before i buy the less expensive one for my knitting...i fantasize about yarn...

Handmade woolen socks.

That moment the nerdy sidekick takes off their glasses and becomes the hot one...

The list goes on...
  • vizamy
    vizamy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sci fi in general.

THE DOCTOR. All his regenerations.

I have at least 5 model TARDISes, several Daleks of different sorts, some K9s, and other things.

I work out listening to the Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories.

I read the books.

I wear the T shirts.

I watched every TV episode in order including the recreations.

Obsessed? Do you think so?

I've also seen every single Star Trek episode ever made except that I'm working on Star Trek TOS.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    ANIME CONVENTIONS..... >8D
  • simkat
    Options
    Chess In Concert

Simkat, are you familiar with that?

No, but just Googled it, watched the trailer and it made me bawl! It's in the NetFlix queue - next up! Thanks for the tip!
  • DownSheGoes
    Options
    Startcraft, Minecraft, Counterstrike Source.

Sue me.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    RESEARCH ! I'm a college student lol and I love research and I do it all the time and I like other guy nerds who does research too! It's a bonus if he does research in psychology! Lol.... Oh and crocheting!