New update removed tracking Weight [Corrected]

Options
2»

Answers

• magicsiman
    magicsiman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Surely MFP - it’s reached the point where you need to cut your losses and back out the update and return everyone to the previous UI? It was clearly not tested with real users before rollout given the mass outcry and I suspect basic performance testing was not carried out either given the huge lags people are experiencing. Really want to stay, but the app is unusable.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    IF the app is working correctly, there is still an add weight button: scroll down the dashboard to the weight graph and tap on the + sign.
  • mjglantz
    mjglantz Posts: 487 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The new update is SO SLOOOOOW. Takes forever to add a food. I've updated my apple software too. Anyone else have that issue?
  • starinyte7
    starinyte7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Yeah, but the original post was about how the math used to be done for you (saying how much you lost over the last week, month, 90 days, etc) and now you have to do your own math. It's annoying to lose this feature and it needs to be brought back.
  • shedevil513
    shedevil513 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What happened to the weigh check in
  • Lietchi
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It's at the bottom of the dashboard, scroll down till you see the weight graph and then tap on the + sign.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,176 MFP Staff
    edited June 2022
    Options
    starinyte7 wrote: »
    Yeah, but the original post was about how the math used to be done for you (saying how much you lost over the last week, month, 90 days, etc) and now you have to do your own math. It's annoying to lose this feature and it needs to be brought back.

Tap on your profile picture on the dashboard to go to your profile, and your total weight lost will be shown there. This hasn't gone anywhere.
  • meezed
    meezed Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I would like the ability to show different time periods in the app, not just last 90 days. Please bring that back.
  • Lietchi
    Options
    it's still there, just tap on the graph in the dashboard and you'll be taken to the progress page where you can customize the period.
  • shezrula
    shezrula Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please help!
    Where has the progress tab gone with the new upgrade???? Thank you.
  • Carguy07840
    Carguy07840 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Took me a while to find it too. I don’t like it but they moved it under dashboard; then scroll all the way to the bottom. The progress only shows your last 90 days, but if you tap it you can change the time to go longer. I have 8 years of my weight loss journey and fortunately it’s all still there if I select “all”
  • jlsquared
    jlsquared Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot find the same info on the app now to keep track of my weight. I don’t know if a trial ended after 30 days? I don’t want to go premium but I need to keep track of my weight! Please let me know how.
  • Lietchi
    edited June 2022
    Options
    On the dashboard (first page you see when opening the app) scroll down to the weight chart. Tap on the + sign to add a weigh-in, or tap on the graph to go to the progress page.
  • Dalwebb21
    Dalwebb21 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The new update forces you to go way out of your way to track weight. It’s not intuitive at all. Either go back to the way it was or allow tracking weight to be a part of the main screen.
  • Falgoustd
    Falgoustd Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Give the option to get rid of plans and but weight back where it was
This discussion has been closed.