Should men shave their legs

Options
124»

Replies

• Hiawassee88
    Hiawassee88 Posts: 35,754 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I'm here to report that no one is shaving anything over at the cement pond, local swimming hole. It is a sea of hairy beasts. Someone may take a pair of pruning shears to any wild hairs creeping out of those boarding shorts but that's about it. We have a hot therapy pool and an even hotter soaking pool. Those cheap polyester suits go sideways in high heat. I can also report that no one is landscaping the giblets in the land down under. Wilder than a bunch of March hares. Yes, landscaping is probably preferred but I have no idea what it looks like.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Shaving ??

I use the 'Afro Sheen BlowOut Kit' on my entire body.

277f328790206164e7d2c67a132d9826.jpg

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,511 Member
    Options
    If they’re going to be wearing a dress, I mean it just looks better. 😜
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    If they want to, yes, if they don't, no. @PaperDoll_ loves a hair free guy, especially armpits 😏

😆 🤢
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    They should shave each other’s legs
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Definitely the pits. At least trim it up. Nothing more disgusting seeing sweaty, wet long armpit hair just peeking out of the arm.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,105 Member
    Options
    Definitely the pits. At least trim it up. Nothing more disgusting seeing sweaty, wet long armpit hair just peeking out of the arm.

But what if they are 6’ tall with abs and no kiddos? Maybe you could conscience them later to man scape those things 🤷‍♂️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes a person feel confident is always acceptable. Man or woman 😊
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I used to (cycling do be like that) but it just became another routine I cbf maintaining. I've got fair hair and not much body hair anyway. The shallow part of me does think it looks sleek nice tho...whatever, its not a big deal really.

EDIT:

Wow, this thread is old lol. I posted in it years ago. Now I feel old too aha.