All the singles....

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I'm single although in a serious long distance relationship. We already have wedding plans & were saving up.
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it doesn't bother me that I'm single.

However, it does bother me that I'm single, never married or engaged, at 32 years old while everyone else seems to have paired off at least once by my age.

Can I just pretend to be 25? I'm pretty immature - that counts for something, right?
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im single/unmarried as well.... and yes sometimes its good being that way but at other times it sucks big time! :P
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yup, and I don't plan to settle so I expect it to be a while. But timing is up to God anyway, so not worried :)
  • meefo42
    Options
    Yup, single. :/
  • Infinitum88
    Options
    Single and pretty darn happy about it :smile: !
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Single and hate it :cry:
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You should follow that line with a happy face darlin! Most married people divorce..and of the ones that don't less than 1/2 are actually happy.

single people (especially women apparently) are happier single.

Agreed. Im married but some days wish i was single...my husband can be a donkey
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Single enough.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Kiwiburger? ex kiwi by any chance?
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Kiwiburger? ex kiwi by any chance?

Nope...
    Portuguese, via the Azores.

And I've never had a burger with egg on it, whoevers thinkin that.
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    30 and single....looking for someone to change that :flowerforyou:
  • KemahSunshine
    Options
    Yup! Single here as well....:ohwell:
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    19 and single. Never found the one. Been out looking and everything. Met a girl last year. She thought I was too fat and immature looking. I posted new pics of me on FB... within a week, she wanted me to be friends again. After the first time around, I kindly said if you can't respect me for who I am, don't bother. I'm the same guy I was, I just look much better now (spiked hair, new clothes, thin face & body). Now I get the occasional looks @ the mall. The good ones too. Yet I can't find a girl. I want one too :(
  • Ceezie
    Ceezie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    19 and single, have always been -___-
    Of course I have that mentality-- it's probably because I've been overweight and have had low self-esteem my entire life :'(

Can't wait to lose all this weight and be who I was meant to be :D
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    <---- Single :(
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am single.. gets lonely sometimes :(
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    19 and single. Never found the one. Been out looking and everything. Met a girl last year. She thought I was too fat and immature looking. I posted new pics of me on FB... within a week, she wanted me to be friends again. After the first time around, I kindly said if you can't respect me for who I am, don't bother. I'm the same guy I was, I just look much better now (spiked hair, new clothes, thin face & body). Now I get the occasional looks @ the mall. The good ones too. Yet I can't find a girl. I want one too :(

I find this hard to believe...ladies should be lined up! :)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm single, but I sleep with my roommate/ best friend. No commitment, free to see who we like. A lot of people probably wouldn't or couldn't have our relationship, but I wouldn't give it up for the world.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options

baloon.png

and this is why you are awesome AND on my friends list ^^

Single here as well, not even dating at the moment lol, either I can;t find anyone who's interested in me, or can't find anyone I am interesred in lol