No longer syncing with Apple Health?

Options
rvdaniel1
rvdaniel1 Posts: 9 Member
After the update a few days ago MFP stopping syncing with Apple Health. No response from my support request. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled . Checked all the setting a million times and no luck. This is a deal breaker for me. Anyone have any recommendations for a replacement that actually DOES sync?

Replies

• jrpayne
    jrpayne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue.
  • bighairamazon
    bighairamazon Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I also have the same issue. Reinstalled the app. Turned sync off/on.. nothing works.
  • hammondc11
    hammondc11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Plus one more. Is this a know issue?
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i am having the same issue. i have uninstalled and reinstalled nothing so now i manually enter with the apple info.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I read on another thread that going to the newsfeed might fix the issue (hearsay, I don't have an Apple device myself).
  • toshea68
    toshea68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I read on another thread that going to the newsfeed might fix the issue (hearsay, I don't have an Apple device myself).

Mine worked for that specific day when refreshing the newsfeed. So until they fix this that’s the only real option. As they are aware of the issue apparently.

Hope this helps
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Very annoying. I uninstalled MFP and reinstalled it. Unlinked Apple, then relinked it. Nothing works.
  • meganelizabethgt
    meganelizabethgt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. This is also a dealbreaker for me. If anyone can get this resolved, please post the solution.
  • PixelMom07
    PixelMom07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just posted the same thing. I am a paid member and I still don't have a response from Tech support. Please, anyone have any answers?
  • julieweberr
    julieweberr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue and it’s very aggravating pls update if any solution comes our way 😭😭
  • wielandb
    wielandb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Confirmed - refreshing newsfeed works... until it is fixed
  • mebsnash4242
    mebsnash4242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I found this. I posted the other one about syncing where it was also mentioned to refresh the newsfeed. It’s so frustrating because there is literally no other app as good as MFP for food/fitness tracking!

I do hope the devs get on it soon? I feel like this has gone on for like, a LOT longer than a standard technical issue?! Apple is a pain in the *kitten*, so maybe there’s some weird upgrade BS.
  • DonWigington
    DonWigington Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem for me. I’m canceling my subscription until this is fixed.
  • juhkup
    juhkup Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I have the same issue using iPhone 12 Mini and Apple Watch 7. I just bought Premium MyFitnessPal too :(

Edit: Can confirm refreshing news feed in the app works as a temporary fix
  • triciadev
    triciadev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. I've deleted and reinstalled to no avail.
  • KL1887
    KL1887 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Going into settings and swapping the input from watch to phone and back again can also force the data through. My app has been updated for several weeks now and although it’s not as glitchy it’s still intermittent on the apple data transfer
  • wcbrauer
    wcbrauer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Spent hours trying to fix it. Glad I’m not the only one.
  • JensHealthy
    JensHealthy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m glad I found this thread! I’m tired of trying to problem solve this issue! I’ll try refreshing the newsfeed I guess!
  • pddonova
    pddonova Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Going on 3 weeks here, any update from the devs?
  • Jay24879
    Jay24879 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue. I’ve deleted and reinstalled but still not working