274 to 222 = 52 pounds lost (photo comparison)

Options
2»

Replies

• cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What amazing progress you have made! 50 pounds since the first of the year?!? That's some awesome commitment!
  • Bluejay789
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • amy29fan
    amy29fan Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Fantastic! You look amazing! Keep it up.
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! You look terrific. Thanks for posting the pics. Very Inspirational!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    wow thats great i am starting off at 274 so you are an inspiration
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    GOSH YOU LOOK AMAZING DEAR! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS RESPONSE.... I KNOW MY OWN CONFIDENCE LEVEL HAS CHANGED SOOO MUCH OVER THE PAST 8 YEARS... AGAIN JUST OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS.... IT'S AMAZING!!! CONGRATS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF!!!! <3
  • hssheikh
    hssheikh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    congratulations...u look younger, much more happier, the skin looks fresh and you look amazingly cute and healthy!
  • JenniferLgsdn
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You are all so kind! I love how much confidence I have in myself now, and I am not stopping till I am happy with myself!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the loss so far :)
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds weird but your next looks amazing. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • xMissAprilx
    xMissAprilx Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love your after pic, pretty. :) Great job! I can't wait to get there.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Great feeling when the ladies are bigger then the tummy, for me at least. Looking great keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!